BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimParfums De Marly
Layton Exclusif by Eau De Parfum Spray 25 oz for Men

Layton Exclusif by Parfums De Marly Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz for Men

by Parfums De Marly

This fragrance was added to the Code Collection by Giorgio Armani in 2015.A remarkable fruity floral with a deep intense blend of notes.It is a provocative sexy perfume to be enjoyed day or night.

Has anyone been able to get a sample of Parfums De Marly Layton? Layton Exclusif by Parfums De Marly Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz for Men
Start your review of Layton Exclusif by Parfums De Marly Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz for Men!
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
A men's scent that dares to be a little sweet. It has a slightly sweet opening that dries down to something light and spicy. You can imagine a very soft and friendly man wearing it. Its very brave and original so it will easily set you apart and become a signature.
Tom B.
Dunlap, IL
Hands down my favorite fragrance right now.  The folks over at the Parfums De Marly are killing it right now.  Layton Exclusif is a must-have for your collection: apple, jasmine, pepper and vanilla is a great combination of notes. The projection is great, long-lasting fragrance. Compliment getter for sure.
member-45e27
Amazing Fragrance, Long Lasting, Good Projection and Sillage! Perfums De Marly is my favorite house.
Swapnil U.
Winnipeg, MB
Layton Exclusif by Parfums De Marly Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz for Men uploaded by Swapnil U.
My friend has this and he let me try On the very first spray u get the sweety opening with woody base which makes it even more sexy I love the design of bottle Longevity is great, a great date night fragrance too I must tell you that I think it's not summer fragrance at all