LAY'S® Wavy West Coast Truffle Fries Potato Chips uploaded by Crystal R.LAY'S® Wavy West Coast Truffle Fries Potato Chips uploaded by Emi N.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

We’re Sprinkling On Some Truffled Tastiness For Our West Coast Inspired Wavy Chips. West Coast Truffle Fries Flavored

Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Review for: Lay's® Wavy West Coast Truffle Fries Potato Chips 2.75 oz. Bag more...
I have never had actual truffle fries before. But these chips made me want to try them. Wow, were they flavorful. There's a lot of different flavors going on with these, and it just works. My mouth is literally watering just thinking about them!
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Review for: Lay's Do Us A Flavor Finalist Wavy West Coast Truffle Fries, 7.75 oz Bag more...
I really love several lays flavor chips, but these one are pretty gross and have a weird aftertaste. I was really disappointed because truffles are my FAVORITE, especially on fries
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love these chips so I'm so sad that the gravy flavored chips won considering in my opinion those chips tasted like vomit. These chips on the other hand are so tasty and have a lot of flavor.
Lauren S.
South Bend, IN
These chips never stood a chance in my household! The flavor was fantastic, and complex. Definitely should have won over the biscuit and gravy flavor!
tiffany d.
I tried these before. They are good. I recommend to try. They have a peppery flavor, but they are tasty! Also try the other new flavors.
Rachii B.
Alpine, NY
My favorite flavor of the final four for do us a flavor 2015 !! Perfect amount of spices and crunch .
Zuaimi P.
Guaynabo
These are potatoes with skin?