2 colors available

BY LAY'S®

Go ahead close the door, kick off your shoes and savor each Lay's® Wavy Chip with no interruptions. Mmmm some things are too good to share. Lay's® Wavy Chips. A lotta bit of yum in every bite™. see more...

• Does anyone else have a problem finding these?! These are my favori...1 Answers
  • Are they better than pringles?3 Answers
  • Why aren't these available in store? The only way I can get them is...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I bought this size bag and ate the whole bag by myself." in 1 review
Heather W.
Heather W.
I love the wavy lays chips because they are thicker and easier for dipping in sauces and dips than regular lays chips, but with all the same light crispy texture. The ranch is one of my favorite flavors, especially when we are grilling out. The only thing I don't like is how messy and greasy they leave my fingers feeling.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love a good ranch chip! C'mon like its a perfect snack to take on your summer travels, good for picnics and barbeque!
Most other chips can't brag you can't eat just one! I love the saltiness it's delish. The waviness is just right to eat with a dip.
Amberlyn G.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Thick cut, great waves, thicker than Ruffles and more of a "dip chip". They don't break easily and honestly aren't as greasy compared to other Lays brand potato chips,
Maria R.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
Another chip that I've been eating for years. Although I do love the flavor, I don't necessarily associate that flavor with "ranch" per say.
Dok K.
Dok K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my moms favorite chips so I make sure I keep it in stock for her. It's the perfect amount of seasoning per chip. Very tasting.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Foodie Expert
Love ranch flavor. Wavy seems to have a bit less taste than normal but it does add great texture and crunch.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
West Bloomfield, MI
One of my favorites. Didn't think I would like the Ranch but I actually didn't mind the flavor. Worth a try1
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Yum. I like that they are thick cut so you can still taste the potato and the ranch is not overpowering.
Carman S.
Carman S.
Haltom City, TX
Love the lays ranch potato chips they are and amazing flavor. And you can get them at your grocery store
Lori H.
Lori H.
Camden, SC
I love potatoes, especially potato chips! The ranch ones are really good but my favorite is plain.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
Are they better than pringles?
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Does anyone know if you can still get these? I live in Oregon and have not seen them in a grocery store in years so I forgot they even existed but these were my FAVORITE chips growing up!! I must find them!
Preston, CT
Foodie Expert
Why aren't these available in store? The only way I can get them is at subway or in a variety pack of 20 random little bags. I just want a big bag 😩
Preston, CT
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else have a problem finding these?! These are my favorite lays flavor and I can barely find them and when I do they are only at subway and little bags :(