LAY'S® Wavy Ranch Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Wil M.LAY'S® Wavy Ranch Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY LAY'S®

Lay s Wavy Ranch Flavored Potato Chips, 7.75 oz.: 7.75-ounce bag Bold ranch flavor Crispy texture in every wave Great for parties and get-togethers Perfectly portable for on-the-go snacking and sharing Waves are perfect for dipping see more...

• Does anyone else have a problem finding these?! These are...1 Answers
  • Are they better than pringles?3 Answers
  • Why aren't these available in store? The only way I can g...2 Answers
  • "I bought this size bag and ate the whole bag by myself." in 1 review
Wil M.
So I’m scrolling through my local 7-Eleven and these happen to catch Mayeye I got two for one dollar so not that bad. I was expecting the ranch to be a bit better tasting I guess because I love blue cool ranch Doritos but all in all they’re descent
Audriana C.
Belton
The flavor of the chips is great and have always been one of my favorites! I especially love the ridges it gives the chips more texture and a great crunch when eating them.
Kelli R.
Very crunchy. With a lot of flavor. These chips are very good with a dip great for parties or banquets. I would recommend these shifts to anyone who likes to have a crunchy flavorful chip with dip
Vane E.
Orlando, FL
I like wavey chips it makes it more enjoyable to eat I know that sounds so weird. But they are crunchy and taste like ranch they go perfect with an onion dip or a cheese dip I know I’m a little strange lol but they are so good
Sierra H.
Ackerman, MS
These chips are honestly bursting with flavor. Like.. a little too much. It’s hard to eat these with anything because the flavor overtakes whatever else your eating. My husband loves these though so I will continue buying them for him!
Leslie S.
These chips are sooo good! I like to eat them with sauce. They are good if you eat them in portions though always remember to read the back of the products you buy! They were very good over all. Thank you Lays (:
Julie P.
Kingsport
I never liked the taste of ranch up until they came out with these chips and I accidentally purchased them thinking it was sour cream and onion wavy chips. But they are delicious and I purchase these a lot.
Kayla V.
meridian, idaho
These are diffintly by far my favorite ones! Every time I go to grocery I get a bag of these, and I keep them next to my bed, they are a comfort food for me, I got my whole house liking them now!!
Confessions E.
clarks summit
Nice ranch flavor, crunchy, has nice taste texture is very nice. recommend for people who really like ranch. taste isn't too strong and isn't to bland. Really delicious actually tastes like ranch.
Meagan G.
Eufaula, AL
My favorite chips ever! I love the ranch flavor. I wish they came in smaller bags and were easier to find. Whenever I catch them at a store I make sure to grab a bag.
Jessica K.
Are they better than pringles?
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Why aren't these available in store? The only way I can get them is at subway or in a variety pack of 20 random little bags. I just want a big bag 😩
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Does anyone know if you can still get these? I live in Oregon and have not seen them in a grocery store in years so I forgot they even existed but these were my FAVORITE chips growing up!! I must find them!
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Does anyone else have a problem finding these?! These are my favorite lays flavor and I can barely find them and when I do they are only at subway and little bags :(