BY LAY'S®

Find chips and snacks at Target.com! Wavy lay's milk chocolate dipped chips 5 oz

Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
You guys! If you haven’t tried these you are for sure missing out! These are my complete guilty pleasure and must have! I can only find these around the holidays but when I do I stock up! These are the perfect mix of salty and sweet! The chips itself are amazing but add milk chocolate over it! Amazing! Always crave these and the best part is they are such a treat that you only need a couple and can save the rest for later! I wish I could find these more and I hope they never ever go away!!!!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
These are seriously the best snack i have ever had. Growing up i would always eat lays chips with chocolate chips. The chips are not soggy like you would think. The chocolate is so good mixed with the saltiness of the chips. They are kind of expensive for the tiny bag you get. I havent seen these in awhile, but last time i purchased them i think was from a Kroger.
Kamrey B.
These are really good if you are a big chocolate fan. But if not then these are not for you. You barley rate any chip just to the chocolate. They were more expensive than the regular bags of lays chips. About $1 more than the big bags . Overall alright.
Abbey O.
cumming, ga
I really wanted to love these but there was just too much chocolate and not enough chip for me. Needs a better balance of salty to the sweetness of the chocolate. I will say this makes a great stocking stuffer! Hopefully the dark chocolate will be better than the milk.
April J.
Newport News, VA
Interesting to say the least . I will say if you ever have a salty and sweet craving these chips will do the trick . I just purchased these to try them out and I can say they were surprisingly good . I think I may have purchased again on another occasion but I won’t say I just go out with intention to buy .
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
So good! It all tastes good with the chocolate, salt, and potatoes chip. I thought the bag would have more chips, but the bag is actually small, and it's like six dollars and something. It's kinda for like a person, kind of treat. LAY'S® Wavy Milk Chocolate Dipped Chips
Jesika E.
N Charleston, SC
This was a littler weird at first. I've had snickers and plan lays chips but a full on chocolate lays chip was a little different. After I tried it I was like "ok I can't get with this" but I wouldn't eat it as an everyday snack only if I had a craving for chips and chocolate
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
These are so addicting and so delicious! They are sweet and salty! They are my favorite snack. They are a bit hard to find them at places. I love the packaging. I definitely recommend trying these chips!
Lydia E.
I almost wish these had a little less chocolate on them because I can never decide if I want to eat these as something sweet or just as chips but they're awesome and I would recommend these if you've never had them, they're really similar to chocolate covered pretzels
Chelsea M.
Travis AFB , CA
A weird combination for sure ! I tried it hoping for a great salty sweet snack and wasn't impressed. It definitely could have been a better chocolate, and I don't know if it was just my back but the chips felt soft ? So they weren't crunchy like a regular chip should be
Grace L.
Markham, ON
Does anyone know where I could get them in Canada?
Catherine O.
Portsmouth, VA
Omg where do they sell these?? My period needs these NOW!
nadia b.
Davie, FL
Where can I buy these?!
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Um, I'm sorry, what?? How long has this been going on and where do I get them??
Gabrielle m.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Are they amazing? Which is better milk or dark?