Add a Photo

By LAY'S POTATO CHIPS
#782 in Chips
Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the Lay's brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face.
Deleshia H.
Deleshia H.
Fayetteville, GA

Ugh! Guys this was so freaking good! I literally couldn't stop eating them. It's the perfect blend of salty and sweet. I saw them at target around Christmas and haven't seen them since sadly. I miss them lol. They are very very good and the milk chocolate is the best flavor! I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

These are unexpectedly good, but I have two issues with them that keeps me from buying them. One, it is a little pricey considering how many chips you get. Also, the calorie count. It is just crazy. This is something that you could easily snack on and before you know it you have consumed 500 calories.
Abbey O.
Abbey O.
cumming, ga

I really wanted to love these but there was just too much chocolate and not enough chip for me. Needs a better balance of salty to the sweetness of the chocolate. I will say this makes a great stocking stuffer! Hopefully the dark chocolate will be better than the milk.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Riverside, RI

4 stars for taste, quality chocolate, salt to sweet ratio, and maintained crispness. love getting these during the holidays. I actually make "kitchen sink" cookies and put these in them (choc chip with nuts and anything else around) anxious to try the dark chocolate!
Sharlene A.
Sharlene A.
Bronx, NY

I know everyone loves chocolates and chips. I like them and eat them once in a while and they taste good, but combine those 2 things together and its like magic. Sweet salty and crunchy at the same time. Just can't get enough of it. Yum!!!
Zhining F.
Zhining F.
Boston, MA

I legit got so mad at my boyfriend for eating most of the bag that we got that he went out and got a new bag just for me =) these are addictive and the flavor combo of chocolate and salty/crunchy chips is amazing!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.

These chops are good but a little too weird for me. I did try them and would maybe buy them again, however mentally I can't seem to get over the fact that my potato chip is covered in chocolate.
Mattie R.
Mattie R.
Beaverton, OR

These are SO GOOD. I feel bad eating them, because come on, they're chocolate covered potato chips... But they're the perfect blend of salty and sweet and they're nice and crispy.
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Jamestown, Ny

Chocolate covered potato chip sound like a weird combo but really this are so good. It's a good combo of sweet and salty. The only down fall is the price for how little you get.
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or

These are hands down amazing!!! They taste so good and you get salty & sweet at the same time! These are both my biggest cravings and all in one makes for a perfect combo
Emily R.
Emily R.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA

Yum! Where did you find these??
Janai J.
Janai J.

SOMEONE! Please tell me these are a blessing from God?? Because I absolutely looooove chocolate and I snack on chips all the time...the fact that chocolate and potatoe chips have combined is extremely interesting. I need answers lol
Kody K.
Kody K.
Succasunna, NJ

How good do these actually taste? is the quality of the chocolate decent?
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI

How good are these really? I'm afraid to buy them.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Mesa, AZ

These seriously look so tasty. I love the sweet/salty combo. Are these as delicious as they seem?