BY LAY'S®

Ashley S.
These are unexpectedly good, but I have two issues with them that keeps me from buying them. One, it is a little pricey considering how many chips you get. Also, the calorie count. It is just crazy. This is something that you could easily snack on and before you know it you have consumed 500 calories.
Abbey O.
cumming, ga
I really wanted to love these but there was just too much chocolate and not enough chip for me. Needs a better balance of salty to the sweetness of the chocolate. I will say this makes a great stocking stuffer! Hopefully the dark chocolate will be better than the milk.
Ashley M.
These are pretty good but not worth the price. Some of the chips are soggy and the bag is pretty small for the price.
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
These are really good! I was actually surprised! Its not too sweet and not too salty! Id buy again!
Kim B.
Omg these are SO good but I can never find them! I will continue the search in my local places!
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are soooo good! I love the idea of chocolate with that salty potato. Delicious!
Gabrielle G.
The most amazing thing ever invented. If you think these sound weird then you obviously haven't tried them because they're nothing short of delicious! I look forward to the holiday season just to get these!
Deleshia H.
Fayetteville, GA
Ugh! Guys this was so freaking good! I literally couldn't stop eating them. It's the perfect blend of salty and sweet. I saw them at target around Christmas and haven't seen them since sadly. I miss them lol. They are very very good and the milk chocolate is the best flavor! I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!!!
Abby C.
Riverside, RI
4 stars for taste, quality chocolate, salt to sweet ratio, and maintained crispness. love getting these during the holidays. I actually make "kitchen sink" cookies and put these in them (choc chip with nuts and anything else around) anxious to try the dark chocolate!
Sharlene A.
Bronx, NY
I know everyone loves chocolates and chips. I like them and eat them once in a while and they taste good, but combine those 2 things together and its like magic. Sweet salty and crunchy at the same time. Just can't get enough of it. Yum!!!
Emily R.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
Yum! Where did you find these??
Janai J.
SOMEONE! Please tell me these are a blessing from God?? Because I absolutely looooove chocolate and I snack on chips all the time...the fact that chocolate and potatoe chips have combined is extremely interesting. I need answers lol
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
How good do these actually taste? is the quality of the chocolate decent?
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
How good are these really? I'm afraid to buy them.
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
Are those basically just potato chips covered with chocolate? Are those yummy? I mean I like salty chocolate...