BY LAY'S®

Lay's Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips: see more...

• Whats your favorite flavor of any Lay's chips 2 Answers
  • Any one know what happened with the other BBQ flavors?1 Answers
Buy on *
Charmaine R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love rigged chips because I get more of the crunchiness in the product and it's full of flavor that leaves me wanting more.
Torre J.
Chemung, NY
I LOVE LAYS but this was not one of their best. The Hickory make all the chips taste like burnt french fries and nothing else
Beth C.
Glendale, CA
Flavor - great! I really don't like the ruffle texture, it's super rough on my mouth. Definitely prefer the regular Lays BBQ.
Courtney G.
I rarely buy chips or snack food, but these are no ordinary BBQ chips, these are a special more delicious kind of BBQ chip.
Erica  S.
Riverbank, CA
My family and I love these chips. The taste is so good and the chip itself isn't oily which you find in some other brands.
Jessica P.
Tescott, KS
These are a must have at every lakeside cookout! It's a sturdy thick chip, great for scooping up mamas campfire baked beans
destiny r.
O my gosh. I don't even know where to start. can I say the bomb.com the are soo good. I eat these every time I eat hotdogs.
alisha b.
I really wish these were more available. So few chips do a good crunchy wavy BBQ chip. I have a few friends who agree also.
Cheyenne N.
hot springs
I love barbecue brand chips and these are so much fun to eat. It has a great packaging and I highly recommend these chips
Crystal B.
Jacksonville, AL
I LOVE LAY'S chips! They are delicious! And this hickory flavor is amazing! I cant stop eating them after I open the bag.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Whats your favorite flavor of any Lay's chips
Shannon J.
Los Angeles, CA
Any one know what happened with the other BBQ flavors?