LAY'S® Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Allih W.LAY'S® Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Skylar H.LAY'S® Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Christa M.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips: see more...

• Whats your favorite flavor of any Lay's chips 2 Answers
  • Any one know what happened with the other BBQ flavors?1 Answers
Kait J.
Olathe, KS
Usually love BBQ... this just doesn't cut it for me. I want a little more sweetness in it. We are use to more tangy BBQ in our family.
Alexis B.
Hixson, TN
These are my favorite chips! They aren't just bland BBQ, they have the extra kick! I love eating them as a snack or with a good burger!
Idania A.
Fort Morgan, CO
So good trust me and get it I seriously love it so much I can't get enough of the taste. I always get them when ever I go to the store
Vanessa💜
I love the The waves barbecue chip they are super good and have a great taste to them. Every On my way! I go to the store I get some.
Jenn M.
Walpole, MA
Love lays chips mostly the ridges and kettle cooked. This is a way better bbq than refular I like the hickory flavor adds a silliness
Amanda B.
San diego, Ca
Oh I love these. Tangy, barbecuey and delicious. I liked that the waves helped hold onto on the flavors. I'll be getting these again
Ashley E.
Salem, OR
These chips a packed with flavor. They go great with any lunch and BBQ's with the family everyone in my house seems to enjoy them.
Amber L.
Merrillville, IN
These are amazing! If your bored with regualr BBQ chips try these! They've got that smokey BBQ flavor perfect for a backyard bash!
Jordyn S.
New haven, IN
These hickory BBQ chips are the best I have ever tasted, I bring them to parties and get all of my friends hooked on them as well!
Maricruz A.
Corp Christi, TX
These Hickory BBQ flavored Lays are sooo delicious!! If you're in the mood for a crunchy BBQ flavored snack, these are perfect!!
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Whats your favorite flavor of any Lay's chips
Shannon J.
Los Angeles, CA
Any one know what happened with the other BBQ flavors?