LAY'S® Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Allih W.LAY'S® Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Skylar H.LAY'S® Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Christa M.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips: see more...

• Whats your favorite flavor of any Lay's chips 2 Answers
  • Any one know what happened with the other BBQ flavors?1 Answers
Julie W.
Clearwater, KS
Wavy hickory BBQ Lay's potato chips are my husbands favorite chips. Not all stores carry them so when we find them on the shelves at our favorite stores we stock up on them.
Alexus G.
Columbus, OH
This flavor is one of the few flavors I can still stand from lays. I dont know what they have been up to lately but these are great. Their new flavors not so much.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
I like the wavy chips lots more then the regular cut and the barbecue flavor is so good , the wavy chip is more sturdy than the regular chips just my preference
Emilia B.
Oh my i love this chips!! I love Barbecue! & I love the crispiness and richness of this chips! I hate that when i got to the store they always sell out quick.
Chelsea F.
I like these a lot. I prefer the wavy chips over the regular ones. The taste of this chip is very different from the original barbecue but still just as good.
Cheyenne M.
Brookville , IN
These are the only BBQ chips I like. They don’t have an overpowering taste and they aren’t extremely salty. I just wish there wasn’t so much air in the bag.
Hailey F.
Soda Springs, ID
These are probably my favorite food. Nobody makes them As amazing as lays does . Sweet smoky flavor you can't go wrong with these for any party or cookout.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Love the hickory flavor compared to other bbq flavored chips. Really like the wavy potato chips compared to other ruffled ships. Extra crispy chips also.
chinaa b.
clayton, NC
Oh wow, I love these chips. They flavor is bold and sweet. It goes best with an Ice cold Dr. Pepper.. they are so good, I can eat a whole bag to myself.
Ludwina M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
We enjoyed the Hickory BBQ flavoring but thought it could use a little bit more flavoring. It was great with sandwiches or burgers or just to snack on.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Whats your favorite flavor of any Lay's chips
Shannon J.
Los Angeles, CA
Any one know what happened with the other BBQ flavors?