LAY'S® Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Allih W.LAY'S® Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Skylar H.LAY'S® Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Christa M.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips: see more...

• Whats your favorite flavor of any Lay's chips 2 Answers
  • Any one know what happened with the other BBQ flavors?1 Answers
Janel M.
London, OH
OMW, these are awesome! I absolutely love BBQ and most of all, I grew up eating Lay's potato chips. I don't think any potato chip will ever equal the taste of Lay's! I was buying groceries at WalMart yesterday and couldn't resist the bag of Lay's BBQ potato chips in the checkout lane!
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
I'm not typically a "snacker," but when I do want something crunchy this always hits the spot. These have a slightly smokey barbeque flavor with a hit of spice. They aren't spicy-hot at all, but have a really good sweet-spice kick.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
My absolute favorite barbecue chips! They go great with just about any meal and even make a great morning afternoon or evening snack. My daughter who is the biggest food critic also loves them. It's a constant battle of who gets to hold the bag! They are also perfect to bring along to any cook out or potluck and are super affordable!
Kathy G.
Christiansbrg, VA
These are some of my favorite potato chips. The ripples give them a strong, satisfying crunch. It also helps keep them from crumbling in the bag. The hickory barbecue has a sweet and tangy taste. These chips are great as just a snack straight out of the bag or as a crunchy accompaniment to a sandwich.
Erin M.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
My favorite kind of chip from Lays. Absolutely love this flavor. It's bold and reminds me of the BBQ flavor. I love both of them, always the perfect snack to put in a zip block and take to work or on the go.
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
The only BBQ flavor chip I like so far. They have a nice taste to them and a good crunch. Got my boyfriend hooked on them too. Definitely a good chop to snack on or eat with a sandwich.
Shannon R.
Newport News, VA
I love all kind of Lay's potato chips but these are addictive . I love these potato chips. The first time I tried them was in Atlanta when I walk in the Walmart there I saw them.I put in my basket and from that day until now I have been buying these chips.
Melissa N.
Burlington, NC
I love Lays chips!! The wavy ones are strong enough even flavored to use to dip with and don't break. They have great flavor. It's best to get them on sale because they can be pricey. If your wanting a great chip that is thick enough and seasoned enough this would be perfect
Ariana W.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I love the BBQ flavoring on these chips.Wavy chips are my favorite kind of chips so I'm so glad that Lay's came out with them in BBQ flavor. They are so inexpensive and great to take to BBQ's or picnics. They aren't the healthiest option but they taste great.
Amanda B.
Lexington, SC
I love this chip!!! Wavy Lays are my favorite, by far, but the hickory BBQ flavor is my favorite flavor. I can not just eat one :) My favorite thing to do is put them on my sandwich to make give it that crunch!!!! Yum Yum
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Whats your favorite flavor of any Lay's chips
Shannon J.
Los Angeles, CA
Any one know what happened with the other BBQ flavors?