LAY'S® Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Allih W.LAY'S® Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Skylar H.LAY'S® Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Christa M.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips: see more...

• Whats your favorite flavor of any Lay's chips 2 Answers
  • Any one know what happened with the other BBQ flavors?1 Answers
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I literally could eat two bags of these chips in one sitting! I have always been a fan of bbq chips especially the original black bag of lays bbq flavor but these Hickory BBQ are so so delicious! They are a little more tangy and spicy at the same time and just really taste good. Same price as any other bag of chips and so worth it!
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
These chips are my absolute favorite and I love love love them. The bbq taste is delicious and just enough. I always worry with chips that they won’t taste like they are suppose to, but these ones actually do.
Montana M.
Sibley, LA
My FAVORITE CHIPS OF ALL TIME IS THESE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH THEY ARE SO FREAKING GOOD! You just get you can eat them with a sandwich or a by theirselves they are just so good.
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
These are my favorite Lays! They are the perfect balance of sweet and spicy! I buy the shareable size bag at Walmart and take them with my sandwiches for lunch. They are definitely my favorite chips and I would recommend others try them if they are a fan of Lays and BBQ chips!
Elizabeth C.
Windermere
I wasn’t a fan when I first tried these but they definitely grew on me. I’m a HUGE BBQ chip fan and they were a little sweeter than the regular BBQ lays. They don’t come in the family size or party size bags, which is disappointing because the bag itself isn’t very much for the price but overall I recommend them!
Angel C.
Jonesboro, GA
Unfortunately I’m not a barbecue chip lover so when I tried these chips I already knew I wasn’t going to like them. I don’t think they should have made a barbecue wavy chip because the texture of the chip and the barbecue flavor doesn’t go together well.
🌎﷽💞 F.
I’ve grown up eating lays chips, one my my most favs because of the flavor. This has to my all time favorite, i dont think it’s healthy, by it hasn’t cause much change to my body. I think everyone would love this chip brand. They have an amazing taste!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
These chips are the best barbecue chips on the face of this earth! They literally have the best flavoring ever. They aren’t like any other barbecue chip they have this distinctive taste it’s so good. I think if you love barbecue chips you should try these!
Lidya V.
Calumet city, IL
Mmm sweet and tangy. It's a good change from all the other flavors. I also don't eat these often, but they're a must whenever we have a family get together. If you haven't try them, what are you waiting for? Definitely different!
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
These chips are my husband’s favorites. He can often eat an entire bag within a few days. The price is comparable to most other brands and flavors. He says that he likes them because they are more smoky bbq than sweet bbq.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Whats your favorite flavor of any Lay's chips
Shannon J.
Los Angeles, CA
Any one know what happened with the other BBQ flavors?