BY LAY'S®

Lay's Wavy Cheddar Flavored Potato Chips: A lotta bit of yum in every bite No preservatives or artificial flavors see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tatianna B.
Fredonia, Ny
Yumm yummy these are so good. These are better than any of their other flavors. Bought at my local grocery store and pick them up usually about once a month. They typically don't last long in my house. I recommend these to anyone who loves cheese and chips 👍👍👍👍👍
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
THE CRUNCH OF THE CHEDDAR POTATO CHIPS IN WAVY LAYS CHIPS IS AMAZING. ITS A REAL NON HEALTHY FLAVOR THATS SO CHEEESY LIKE REAL CHEDDAR FLAVOR AND ITS THE COMBINATION OF THE CHEESE AND THE CHEDDAR THAT MAKES LAYS GREAT YOU CANT EAT JUST ONE GUARANTEED
Jennifer F.
I love potatoe chips !! And anything with cheese. I thought they were going to have more of that cheesy flavor, but they don't . There still yummy though. Just need more flavoring.
Carly A.
Cornelia, GA
Sooooooooooooo yummy! I cannot live without these!!! So good with anything, from sandwiches to burgers or just by themselfves
Kimberly E.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my go to chips!!! love the cheddar taste! lays never disappoint with their original flavors!!
Ka V.
Green Bay, WI
I love anything cheddar. love the cheddar cheese taste of the chip. It goes well with spinach dip
Sharee R.
Liked these, it was not a planned purchase but the taste was kind of cheesy. Don't like the amount of sodium in this brand and the chips at times tasted too salty to me. The amount of chips in the bag was not a lot, most of it was air and a lot of the chips were broken into pieces and not full sized chips. Probably will not purchase again, the cost and the amount of product was not worth it to me.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Yum. Yum. Yum. These chips are all of the quality that you expect from Lay's yet with a twist. They really do provide a potato with cheesy goodness flavor to their already delicious traditional flavor base. I also love the wavy texture for the added eating enjoyment.
Savannah M.
Pensacola, FL
These were a little too cheesy for me. I personally didn't like how much powder cheese was on these chips. The cheddar almost tasted fake, and over processed. The idea of a cheddar chip is awesome but this product was a little disappointing .
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love cheesy potato chips. I don't like greasy ones, though. These are pretty great. I enjoy the Wavy ones since they are slightly thicker than the regular chips. These chips aren't too greasy.