Lays Wavy Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper - 7.5oz uploaded by George Ann S.Lays Wavy Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper - 7.5oz uploaded by Misty C.

BY LAY'S®

Lays Wavy Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper 7.5oz

Dietary Needs: Gluten free

Servings: 2.5, Approximate

Serving Size: 3 ounces

May Contain: Soy, tree nuts, wheat

Features: No preservatives, no artificial flavors

Main Ingredient: Grain

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

Misty C.
Del Rio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I was really looking forward to this flavor when I saw it was coming out. However, I couldn't taste any jalapeno just cheese and bacon. Now don't get me wrong that's a good combo But I wanted jalapeno poppers.
Linda X.
New York
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t like jalapeño poppers even if they’re wrapped in bacon so I was skeptical to try this flavor but bought it anyways with a “don’t knock it until you try it” attitude. I was expecting a much stronger flavor profile or heated kick but it was way too mild. The bacon smell was faded and the flavor was not at all interesting. This flavor came in 4th place in the 2017 contest and was released as a Walmart exclusive but I don’t think it’s anything special. This was found in a Super Walmart in Anchorage, AK for $3.99.
Holly K.
Tifton
Ok, I love jalapeño poppers but this takes it to a whole new awful level. This is the first and last time I'll be purchasing this flavor. Lay's, please don't take this personally because you have some awesome chips.
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
Omg where do I start...these taste EXACTLY like a bacon wrapped jalapeño popper! Upon my first bite I immediately tasted the cream cheese and after chewing the bacon flavor kicked in and then BAM I got he jalapeño flavor! I literally couldn’t stop eating them. I finally shared with the kids and Hubby and they are obsessed with them now! I honestly think they would’ve been better in a traditional potato chip form instead of the wavy but I still love them.
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
Decent taste at an affordable price, but they definitely took the "bacon" flavor to an extreme that overpowered the jalapeno flavoring. I used ranch dip to drown it out, really wish there was more spice to this. Not sure I'd buy again honestly.

Target