BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Give your taste buds something to talk about. Savor the combination of melted cheese and Lay's® Wavy Chips the perfect accomplice to ultimate satisfaction. Lay's® Wavy Chips a lotta bit of yum in every bite™.

Caroline P.
Bethesda, MD
I thought that chips is chips doesn't matter what, but after trying wavy Lay's I realized that waves is for ruffles and The plane one is always Lay's. It's good and tasty but I think it's too hard for me, maybe I was just waiting ruffles but the thing is that this wavy got to hard for me.
Brandi  .
These are to-die-for delicious! I have a weakness for au gratin potatoes and for potato chips. Now that I can have them combined, I'm going to need someone to slap them out of my hand before I start packing on the pounds.
Elizabeth F.
Oak Park , IL
These chips taste pretty good but they are very similar to any other cheese or cheddar flavored chip that Lay's makes. Yummy chip but nothing original as far as flavor!
Cyndi E.
Murfreesboro , TN
I like these chips, but they taste very similar to other flavors that Lay's offers, such as sour cream and cheddar. There isn't much of anything "special" about this flavor.
Karissa R.
This is a flavorful chip and is something out of the norm instead of always having the same typical chips. Price is reasonable for the amount of chips you get in the bag.
Brittany M.
I love Lays wavy chips. They're perfect for dip and don't break easily. The au gratin kind is one of my favorites. Definitely very flavorful!
Danielle B.
Omaha, NE
I'm not a big fan of these. I like cheddar Lays and au gratin potatoes on their own, but both put together isn't very good.. tastes bland.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
These are one of my favorite chips,I can't find them since the new flavors have come out,so I usually stock up when I see them in stores.
Carissa C.
Brookings, SD
So tasty in every bite. This lays is my favorite of all time! Best flavor out there. Included some chip dip and it's even better
Devon H.
Voorhees, NJ
Not a huge fan of lay's as they are usually way too salty! even their lightly salted!! i do enjoy this flavor and texture though!