BY LAY'S®

Lay's Sweet Southern Heat Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips: Great taste Great for get-togethers

Alondra M.
tampa, FL
I have already reviewed this product before , this chip continues to be my all-time favorite flavor , my all-time favorite snack . The heat isnt unbearing but it does have a kick.

When im sick, eating this helps with any congestion AS CRAZY AS THAT SOUNDS.
Bravo to Lays for such an amazing chip
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
This is one of my favorite BBQ chips. I like the flavor and texture of the chip. I love a paper thin non wavy chip. Very good. But the lasts few bags I have purchased has been filled with broken chips. I don’t enjoy that at all.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
These chips are so good that the bag didn't even last one night in our house! They have amazing flavor and are very crispy and crunchy. Lays uses good ingredients and is a great brand of chips to buy for your family!
Tori S.
Cincinnati, OH
Not usually a BBQ chip person because there isn't enough flavor. But these I LOVE. SO YUMMY! Such a good amount of flavor to them. Great for a snack, pack with you on the go, and kids love them too!
Shannon M.
These chips are the perfect mix of spicy and bbq! They are a little highly priced in my area, but they are so good I buy them. I am a repeat consumer and they are my favorite so, I buy them almost every time I go grocery shopping!
Alisha C.
These lays chips are amazing! I love the flavor! So yummy! Highly recommend to anyone who likes chips! Go buy a bag asap! You won't regret it! LAY'S® Sweet Southern Heat Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips
Jacklyn S.
Elyria, OH
I was so excited to try these since I love anything with barbecue flavoring. I know it says heat, but most of the time, there isnt. For this bag though, it packed a punch for heat. They tasted so good, but I could only handle a few chips without my mouth being on fire. So, if you can't handle heat well, like me, maybe they aren't for you.
Juleinne F.
Newark, NJ
I love theses chips I buy them every time I go to the store , its super delicious and it has so much flavor, I am a repeat consumer i love these it had an great taste to it and i love hot and sweet favor so if you like both i would definitely recommend to buy some and try it , you will love them!
Amanda B.
Weston, WV
You can almost never fail with bbq chips. Some brands need a little more flavor as it’s to subtle, but these deliver a bold taste of tang and heat in each one. Yum!
Channing F.
Jacksonville, FL
These are pretty much my favorite barbecue flavor out there. It’s the perfect mix of sweet and spice, even though not the healthiest, they could be much worse. I recommend for anyone looking for a different type of barbecue flavor
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Are these more bbq flavor or spicy?
Hannah V.
Mary Esther , FL
What do these taste like
Emma S.
Los Angeles , CA
Where can I try this it sounds so intriguing
Sammi S.