BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lay's Stax® are the ultimate way to recharge! Lay's Stax® Thai Sweet Chili-flavored potato crisps give you the full flavor and crispy crunch that adds great taste to your busy day. Enjoy Lay's Stax® crisps at the office, around the house, or wherever you are!

Emily C.
There was something weird to these that I can't quite put my finger on. I preferred the Korean BBQ Lays Stax to the Thai Sweet Chili. These too were quite salty and if I were to be quite frank, if you really like Thai Sweet Chili, get the Doritos instead because those are bomb dot com.
Sandra B.
I actually bought these chips for my coworkers, they like to try new snacks.. Days went by and they just stayed on the table unopened , finally I opened them just to try one, not at all what I expected ... I expected not to like them , thought they would be very spicy however They were very good ..
Tiffany C.
mays landing, nj
I'm honestly not a fan, but that may just be me. I'm not saying they are horrible, I just don't want a chilli flavored chip, to me they always taste like baft, but honestly, I must say these are probably one of the better tasting ones out there, even if I still don't like it.
Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
These chips are my favorite! They're light and crispy with that amazing sweet chili flavor. I never thought I'd like a flavored chip like this until I tried these. They're so addicting!
Aimee F.
Lenexa, KS
Only the best chips ever! A little greasy but that's what makes them so yummy! Wish I could find them more often in the small single serve bags like at subway or gas stations.
j-pizzle  ❤.
This chip is good and gives you just the kick you need in a snack. It's not too spicy which is good , but has a sweet as spicy taste to it that many love.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
I Like the Lay's stax I have not tried this flavor but I like you can eat a few of them and put the lid on and when you come back to them there still fresh
DONNA V.
Absolutely my favorite and they r so cheap for anyone on a budget like myself..They also carry other flavors but this one is bond and very flavorful
Brooke M.
Frost, MN
We love the thick, non greasy, flavor packed lays stax snacks! They are delicious and not paper thin, making them a great purchase for snack time.
Lavonne H.
Philadelphia, PA
Slightly thicker than bag rotator chip. Lay are great tasting, thick,and full of flavor... I'd say you should grab a canister for yourself today.