LAY'S® STAX® Sour Cream and Onion Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Nicole Z.LAY'S® STAX® Sour Cream and Onion Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Yaritza V.LAY'S® STAX® Sour Cream and Onion Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Jill R.

BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face.

Nicole Z.
These are pretty good. Not the same taste as the pringles and not sure if its supposed to be healthier. You can even find it at the dollar store so I usually repurchase whenever I stop by there. Good as a side for lunch or snack!
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I love how this chips taste. In my opinion they are better than the ones that Pringles make. They are cheaper than the ones that pringles sells. I would really recommend this chips to everyone so that they could try them!
Christina J.
This is my absolute favorite flavor of potato chips. Sour cream and onion is usually one of my favorite flavors but this brand makes it tens times more delicious with the amount of flavor in just one chip. It is also at a very affordable price.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
These are better than Pringles! I know, shock horror, but its the truth. You can get these for $1 at Dollar Tree, the flavor is amazing and doesn’t taste as artificial as other brands, the chips are crisp and on the thicker side. I get these often when I’m at work because they’re resealable and a quick get up and go snack.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Tasty chips very much like Pringles brand but not quite as good. 140 calories for 12 cups not necessarily healthy but tasty, these chips met my expectations because I expected them to be good but not as good as Pringles.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
These are OK. They have a pretty decent flavor but they are a lot thicker cut then what Pringles are. Part of what makes Pringles amazing is there thin crispiness and these Lays chips just don't have that. I'll stick with Pringles over these.
Mia L.
Webster
I just think that these chips are a bit too thick. I also didn’t really like the flavor either too. I do like however that these were filled up to the top unlike chips in bags which are mostly just air.
Megan M.
Sour cream and onion is probably my most favorite chip flavor ever. I also love the lays stax. They are perfect for traveling/roadtrips and taste amazing. Not too salty either which is a plus.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
I have these in the 5.5 oz can. I got them at Dollar Tree for $1! These are like a copy cat of pringles but obviously more affordable and lays brand. I personally like these better than pringles because they are a thicker chip and have a stronger flavor! Love them!
Priscilla A.
West Covina, CA
Sour cream and onion.... BOMB. I would recommend these just because they're the perfect amount of crunch & so easy to carry! (Is that dangerous? Lol)