BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face.

Buy on Walmart*
Kate K.
Foodie Expert
I CRAVE these. Salt and vinegar is easily my favorite flavor. I prefer these over Pringles as they are thicker and pack more of a crunch. They are delicious and not too expensive either! Perfect for a craving or a party.
Mindy S.
West Blocton, AL
I just tried the Lay's Salt & Vinegar flavored Stax for the first time. I really liked the flavor & crispness of these chips. I bought them at Walmart & they were less expensive than other brands but had so much more flavor!
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
Foodie Expert
Personally I love the taste of Salt & Vinegar when it comes to chips. Even more so I think the Lay's Stax version is better than just the regular version, with Stax to me the chips feel less greasy and they are thicker and easier for hand holding and a nice satisfying crunch. So I would suggest these if you like the flavor and love that thicker crunch it provides.
Karissa B.
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy! The chips are very evenly spread from chip to chip, and the chips are very firm compared to Pringles. I definitely prefer these over Pringles as it just feels like there's more substance. These are delicious!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Foodie Expert
I love theses. If you haven't tried theses your missing out on something good. I buy theses all the time.. Lay's Stax Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 5.5 oz (Pack of 12)
Sarah L.
Foodie Expert
Yummy tasty and super thick baked chips!
Will make your mouth water. Also only 140 calories per a serving!!!!!
Diana R.
Foodie Expert
These are extremely good. Some people might be grossed out by the vinegar, but in my opinion it doesn't taste like vinegar much.
Tori R.
These chips have been one of my biggest cravings throughout my pregnancy! They are DELICIOUS.
Tiffani G.
Eatonton, GA
These are good but sometimes they can be a hot or miss. Sometimes they seem to not have a lot of flavor. Still good
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Foodie Expert
I love salt n vinegar chips but these ones about choke me they are so strong. I love the texture of them. but this isn't one of my favorite stax chips.
Kayla B.
Dorval, Quebec
How do these compare to pringles?