GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLAY'S®
STAX Que Rico Flamas Flavored Potato Crisps

LAY'S® STAX® Que Rico Flamas Flavored Potato Crisps

by LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LAY'S® STAX® Que Rico Flamas Flavored Potato Crisps!
Khamoshi K.
Kirkland, WA
LAY'S® STAX® Que Rico Flamas Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Khamoshi K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tried it for the first time today. Not that great in taste, just a lot of spice on one side of the chip.
Heather T.
Peyton, CO
LAY'S® STAX® Que Rico Flamas Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Heather T.
I’m not big on baked chips. But Omg. I just love these. Super spicy and Vinegary. “You can’t just have one” delicious:) these are just under $2.
member-7de8c
LAY'S® STAX® Que Rico Flamas Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by member-7de8c
These chips are so good!! I love eating them! once you start you litterally cannot stop eating them. I don’t think there is anything to improve. I keep buying them. Highly recommend!!!
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
LAY'S® STAX® Que Rico Flamas Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Mariam T.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite kind of stax ! I am a big fan of everything flamin hot and these are no exception. So spicy and flavorful. The only annoying thing is they are hard to find for me. I think the only 2 places I have ever seen them is the dollar store and Walmart.
Abigail G.
LAY'S® STAX® Que Rico Flamas Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Abigail G.
Purchased at: Kroger
These Lay's Stax : Flamas mas caliente. Are freaking caliente ( hot). They are good just spicy. I can handle a couple just not all the Lay's in the can. It's a good snack for on the go, its cheap, and delicious. Just make sure you have a drink because they get spicy after a while.
Marie A.
1,383 reviews
LAY'S® STAX® Que Rico Flamas Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Marie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love spicy food. But DAMN these are hot!! They are actually very delicious. If you can handle the heat I'm sure these are for you. My fiance always buys them. He loves them and often takes them to work with him. I do recommend trying them. Be warned about the heat. . .
Juli G.
Saw these in the store and compared to the normal blue Stax packaging, this one was red, so I figured it was worth a try. Stax already has a few spicy flavors but this Flamas mas Caliente seemed up my alley. The chips themselves are crispy and loaded with red seasoning and they definitely has a spicy kick to it. They aren't the spiciest chips ever but if your spice tolerance is low, I wouldn't recommend these. But, if you like spicy chips like I do, I would say give these a try as I found myself enjoying them quite a bit.
Tania M.
Shafter
Even though these can be a little spicy they are so amazing. I always love licking off the chilli powder they have on top so my tongue can enjoy it and after that i put it in my mouth and it dissolves. When i can i add lemon to it.
Paola S.
I love these chips. I would buy them all the time at my local Wal-mart but then they stopped selling them. Then I moved and I found them again. They are sooo good. Would recommend if you like flamas.

feb 12, 2018
update: still love them

feb 12, 2018
update: still love them
Jesus M.
Resaca, GA
LAY'S® STAX® Que Rico Flamas Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Jesus M.
I just ate these in one sit down lol.. Not all that . The chips could use a a tune up but they're mainly for kids .. They were a bit disappointing but you only pay a dollar for them at your nearest super market . Giving them 4 stars for the package that keeps the chips crispy and an E for effort

Looking for your answer?