LAY'S® STAX® Que Rico Flamas Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Kristin W.LAY'S® STAX® Que Rico Flamas Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Jesus M.

BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shyann G.
Woodland Hills, CA
These are probably one of my favorite chips to eat. After the time time I tried them I was looking for them everywhere and couldn't find them. They were so good I never gave up. I finally found them at Walmart and Rite Aid. I bought 8 packages lol I think I might go have some now....
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I never knew these existed but they are so good! Better than Pringles® Pizza! These are actually pretty spicy too! Really good chips in a tube bottle where they won't get as squished. Easy for travel. Bottle a little more narrow than Pringles® The Original but I can still put my hand in & grab a chip. If not no biggie can always tip the can over like usual.
Tania M.
Shafter
Even though these can be a little spicy they are so amazing. I always love licking off the chilli powder they have on top so my tongue can enjoy it and after that i put it in my mouth and it dissolves. When i can i add lemon to it.
paola s.
Ellensburg, WA
I love these chips. I would buy them all the time at my local Wal-mart but then they stopped selling them. Then I moved and I found them again. They are sooo good. Would recommend if you like flamas.

feb 12, 2018
update: still love them
Juli G.
Saw these in the store and compared to the normal blue Stax packaging, this one was red, so I figured it was worth a try. Stax already has a few spicy flavors but this Flamas mas Caliente seemed up my alley. The chips themselves are crispy and loaded with red seasoning and they definitely has a spicy kick to it. They aren't the spiciest chips ever but if your spice tolerance is low, I wouldn't recommend these. But, if you like spicy chips like I do, I would say give these a try as I found myself enjoying them quite a bit.
Jesus M.
Resaca, GA
I just ate these in one sit down lol.. Not all that . The chips could use a a tune up but they're mainly for kids .. They were a bit disappointing but you only pay a dollar for them at your nearest super market . Giving them 4 stars for the package that keeps the chips crispy and an E for effort