BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Chloe F.
Felton, PA
I love these because they are really light and have a good flavor but not a ton of calories.
Michelle T.
Green Bay, WI
So good! They have a nice kick to them! They remind me of the sabretones. Very yummy snack
Mehdina K.
Not a huge fan of these but I do love the other lays chips that come in these canisters.
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
Man these are great!! they got the perfect spice and a zang its the best of both worlds
Christina C.
These chips taste so good and I can eat the whole container if them in one sitting
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Similar to Pringles but lots more flavor they are so delicious I really like them
Brittany J.
Greensburg , KY
There is nothing better than lays stax so yummy! And easy to take with you!
Kacey H.
The fact that you have no clue how much to ask me you are not in this world to her in my life is a great day to day I don't have any more to come back and I have to go to bed now and I love my friends to be able too many people are so many things to say I don't have any idea of what you do not have a good day
Harija R.
Toronto, ON
Like I said, this made the chips a little intimidating, but it didn’t stop me and I’m so happy I went for them!! These chips tasted so amazing and I didn’t feel guilty eating half a bag in one sitting. I hadn’t intended on it, but hey, it’s better than a container of ice cream. Right?
Ciara M.
Quite nice! I love the contrast from Chile to Lemon it's really nice!!! It also has a great Taste!! Great little snack .