BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Very cool mix of spice and lime. I’m a huge fan of sour foods so this one is definitely on my favorites’ list. I also love lime a lot so it pretty much hits the spot whenever I crave something sourish!
Tristain S.
Nampa, ID
These are really good. I really prefer leaves in bags and not canisters but on the go and they're still just as good this flavor is pretty good and they do have more so yeah I highly recommend I don't know if I'll specifically be buying this exact same flavor again but I do like the brand and I do like their chips
War-Paintz J.
O' my goodness, I absolutely LOVE these chips, anything with a touch of spice in it is good for me. They have very robust flavor of total deliciousness that unexplainable. My kids, grandkids and myself are crazy over these Chile-Limon chips and many of the other Lay's brand chips. Muy delicioso =]
Alexa G.
When we talk about Lay's we speak of God, an explosion of flavor should be these potatoes, I'm crazy for trying them, I would love to. Just see the package look delicious. Inglés Español
I've tried the most common but these do not and should be total madness
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
The purchase of Pringles in my household means only one thing: Road Trip! The container with the plastic pop-lid is perfect for the car, no issues with open chip bags spilling crumbs all over. And unlike a bag of chips, Pringles can be tightly packed into a picnic basket or other container with no fear of crushing the contents. My kids love this flavor, even though they hate both sour cream and onions---go figure!

I took off a star just because these are really salty, not exactly a snack you want to overindulge in
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
This is definitely my favorite just can't get enough with the chili Limon not to hot but just perfect for me to be able to enjoy if you haven't tried it yet then I recommend you definitely try this...
Yessi T.
These have a nice kick to them. They have a bit of spiciness with a subtle tangy flavor. I love to eat them paired with a coke. Great snacks for parties and paired with guacamole.
Ana C.
Grand island , NE
There soooo good :) I always buy more than one when I get them because I finish then in one sitting . Any chip with lime and chile are always good
Jennifer H.
Montgomery, AL
Chilie Lime is my new favorite flavor of anything. I ate all of these in a day. I love them! Slightly spicy and very lime.
Cvt Ligia R.
Its good, for my kids lunch in the school, for parties and recreation in the pool, excellent. with Dip is very delicious