BY LAY'S®

Stacking Potato Chips. Case Pack 17 Please note If there is a colorsizetype option the option closest to the image will be shipped Or you may receive a random colorsizetype. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Everyone's reviews are pretty spot on. They're like thicker Pringles for a more affordable price. Pringles & Stax are good, but it does get harder to pull out a chip the more you eat which is probably why majority of the ones at the bottom are usually crushed. Still, these chips are good. :)
Emma U.
Emma U.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I loved Pringles as a kid and now that i have grown up the Pringles don't have enough flavor or salt. However, these lays are 10000x better than Pringles! They are saltier,thicker, and a better price! Also, the packaging is easier to grad the chips and not get your hand stuck
Maranda G.
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I like these chips, but I am a big fan of the original OG lays. These are too thin for me, and remind me too much of Pringles, which I don't really like. But, just because they aren't my favorite doesn't mean that I can't go through a whole container of them in one sitting.
Christian G.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I am in love with this more than the bag version of this. Easy to storage. Easy to eat . Less messy. Love the texture. can be very addicting because I admit I am addicted to this. I would highly recommend this. Very affordable. I would choose this over chip bags any day!
Reagan J.
Reagan J.
Sugar Land, TX
I can eat a whole entire can of these in one day and not even feel bad about it. These are hands doesn't way better than Pringles, they are a lot thicker and saltier! The were DELICIOUS. 10/10 would recommend and I take these chips to the beach EVERY TOME that I go!! :)
mayric l.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Foodie Expert
soy una fan numero 1 de esta marca definitivamente. amo esta versión stax, lo único que critico siempre es el paquete, es incomodo y puede lastimar la mano, pero lo bueno es que no trae aire como las otras marcas. son divinas, definitivamente las recomiendo.
Nayam S.
Nayam S.
Foodie Expert
I love these so much. I love the texture they have and I am not ashamed to admit that I am addicted to these and the good thing about this is that they are not expensive. I definitely recommend this to others especially to those who like Pringles.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
These things are so good!! This is the snack that I eat when I'm driving for work to and from.. I buy it at dollar tree for only a dollar .it's so cheap and they're so good you won't be disappointed the taste is delicious and crisp
Alex N.
Alex N.
These chips are absolutely delicious. I loved them, I buy them to go everywhere. Car trips, to the beach, everywhere. They're not too salty and are easy to access. You can get them at Target, Walmart, or pretty much anywhere.
Nour S.
Nour S.
Oldsmar, FL
These are great if you love snacking. Easy to store and taste very delicious. Every 12 crisps has 150 calories which is not bad. It also has 0mg cholesterol which is awesome. I would recommend it to anyone.