BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Ishtar Y.
I love these chips because of the pizza flavor. chips with pizza flavor are my fav!
Crunchy and very tasty chips they are very continent for on the go and fast to grab
Max H.
Canterbury
Obviously my favourite crisps! Lays in England are actually called walkers but are still as amazing and tasty! Me and my friends eat them as much as we can and are still quite healthy! So many different varieties and would 100% recommend to any crisp lover out there!
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
Bleh. I like Lay's Stax chips, but I am not a fan of this flavor. Pizza chips never taste like pizza anyway, and personally I think the flavor tastes like rotten tomatoes.
Angelika C.
Hrubieszow
i absolutely adore all pizza flavoured chips and these are really good as well. the packaging is also very good to put them in a bag
Shereen R.
Edmonton
This is honestly the bomb.com!!!! I love this so much I eat it everyday! Go give this a try and you'll know what I mean!
Meagan H.
Owen Sound, ON
Delicious flavor not nearly as cardboard like at pringles still tastes like a real chip but fits perfectly in a stack.
Zainab A.