BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Ashlee M.
Moberly, MO
Foodie Expert
My daughter absolutely loves these chips!! She will eat some with every meal! I also love the container they come in, as it can be recycled into an art project!
Alexandria O.
These are better than Pringles, in my opinion, because there's more flavor/seasoning on them than Pringles.
Jamie M.
Barnhart, MO
They are cheaper than Pringles and just as good. Usually the store has them 2 for 3. I grab a few
Melissa V.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorites for snacks during work or a hang out. It's crunchy and very tasty.
Crunchy and very tasty chips they are very continent for on the go and fast to grab
REBECCA F.
Chandler. AZ
Foodie Expert
Love the vinegar salt one! our favorite one! and the price is great too, as any potato chip, not the healthiest for us, but good flavor and doesn't stay behind pringles at all
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
Lays chips are so yummy! They are a perfect combination of crunchiness and saltiness.
Heather B.
One of my favorite chips. hard not to eat the whole container all at once. the pizza flavor has always been one of my favorites.
Erika O.
Mobile, AL
You can't eat just one! The flavor is great and the packing makes these wonderful for taking in the car for a road trip.
Shereen R.
Edmonton
This is honestly the bomb.com!!!! I love this so much I eat it everyday! Go give this a try and you'll know what I mean!
Zainab A.