BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jamie M.
Barnhart, MO
They are cheaper than Pringles and just as good. Usually the store has them 2 for 3. I grab a few
Bailey R.
Old Fort, TN
These are so good! One of my favorite chip varieties! I love pizza flavored chips and snacks.
Christina H.
These chips are so amaing! They have a great taste and an easy snack to grap when in the go.
Melissa V.
Stockton, CA
These are my favorites for snacks during work or a hang out. It's crunchy and very tasty.
sa G.
Wrentham, MA
My favorite beach snack. Love that they do not get crunched. Perfect for salt cravings.
Megan K.
Lays chips are so yummy! They are a perfect combination of crunchiness and saltiness.
Misty H.
W Valley City, UT
I love stax chips. These are really yummy and they're priced amazingly too! Win win.
Crunchy and very tasty chips they are very continent for on the go and fast to grab
Ishtar Y.
I love these chips because of the pizza flavor. chips with pizza flavor are my fav!
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, ['', '', '']
Bleh. I like Lay's Stax chips, but I am not a fan of this flavor. Pizza chips never taste like pizza anyway, and personally I think the flavor tastes like rotten tomatoes.
Zainab A.