BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexandria O.
These are better than Pringles, in my opinion, because there's more flavor/seasoning on them than Pringles.
Lauren V.
West Monroe, LA
I buy these for my son as a snack sometimes he loves pizza flavored chips and these do not disappoint!
Krisna S.
Pittsburg, CA
These are super yummy it tastes just like pizza it comes in a lot and the flavor isn't too strong
Jamie M.
Barnhart, MO
They are cheaper than Pringles and just as good. Usually the store has them 2 for 3. I grab a few
Bailey R.
Old Fort, TN
These are so good! One of my favorite chip varieties! I love pizza flavored chips and snacks.
Christina H.
These chips are so amaing! They have a great taste and an easy snack to grap when in the go.
Melissa V.
Stockton , CA
These are my favorites for snacks during work or a hang out. It's crunchy and very tasty.
sa G.
Wrentham, MA
My favorite beach snack. Love that they do not get crunched. Perfect for salt cravings.
Misty H.
W Valley City, UT
I love stax chips. These are really yummy and they're priced amazingly too! Win win.
Megan K.
Lays chips are so yummy! They are a perfect combination of crunchiness and saltiness.
Zainab A.