BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Tiffani W.
Tulsa, OK
The barbecue ones are good when you cant find anything else, but I prefer to get the Pringles barbecue when they are available.
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
My daughter and I love these. my daughter will eat a whole can by herself if I let her. it lots of flavor packed into 1 chip.
Michelle C.
Blountville, TN
Love the pizza flavor. Makes you feel like you are actually eating a pizza. Many have such a fake aftertaste, Lays doesn't
Erika O.
Mobile, AL
You can't eat just one! The flavor is great and the packing makes these wonderful for taking in the car for a road trip.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
We LOVE these ones. they have a true pizza flavor and aren't greasy at all. for the price these ones are a winner.
jalana w.
Somerset, KY
These lays potato chips really does have a pizza taste to them!!!! And you can eat them with just about anything.
Chloe C.
Liberty
This chips are very good and very convenient but also they taste sort of fake sometimes because of the packaging
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
I just tried these. they are very tasty. the flavor resembles another brand of pizza flavored stackable chips.
Jenifer C.
Pittsburgh , PA
I can never find these anymore but they are delicious! Seriously the very best pizza flavored snack I've tried!
Julissa P.
Federal Hgts, CO
I like this chips, they are not my favorite but thy are not that bad, they don't taste like authentic pizza tho
Zainab A.