BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Erika O.
Mobile, AL
You can't eat just one! The flavor is great and the packing makes these wonderful for taking in the car for a road trip.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
We LOVE these ones. they have a true pizza flavor and aren't greasy at all. for the price these ones are a winner.
Chloe C.
Liberty
This chips are very good and very convenient but also they taste sort of fake sometimes because of the packaging
jalana w.
Somerset, KY
These lays potato chips really does have a pizza taste to them!!!! And you can eat them with just about anything.
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
I just tried these. they are very tasty. the flavor resembles another brand of pizza flavored stackable chips.
Julissa P.
I like this chips, they are not my favorite but thy are not that bad, they don't taste like authentic pizza tho
Jenifer C.
Pittsburgh , PA
I can never find these anymore but they are delicious! Seriously the very best pizza flavored snack I've tried!
Alexandria O.
These are better than Pringles, in my opinion, because there's more flavor/seasoning on them than Pringles.
Lauren V.
West Monroe, LA
I buy these for my son as a snack sometimes he loves pizza flavored chips and these do not disappoint!
Krisna S.
Pittsburg, CA
These are super yummy it tastes just like pizza it comes in a lot and the flavor isn't too strong
Zainab A.