BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Beverly N.
Foodie Expert
Lay's Stax are a family favorite! I've tried the sour cream and onion, regular and these wonderful pizza ones! All are so delicious and pair well with sandwiches and picnics, or just as a snack. Easy to pack with the plastic container, they are great on the road as well, for those road trips.
liz l.
Foodie Expert
Taste great similar to Pringles. Not to salty and light only problem is you could eat the whole container if your not watching they taste so good.
Lauren V.
West Monroe, LA
I buy these for my son as a snack sometimes he loves pizza flavored chips and these do not disappoint!
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
These chips have a great taste! Just the right amount of flavor. I also like the canister. It helps the chips keep their shape and also keeps them fresh.
Michelle C.
Blountville, TN
Love the pizza flavor. Makes you feel like you are actually eating a pizza. Many have such a fake aftertaste, Lays doesn't
Bailey R.
Old Fort, TN
Foodie Expert
These are so good! One of my favorite chip varieties! I love pizza flavored chips and snacks.
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
Foodie Expert
Nothing better than pizza and chips as one! :) great snack for movie night's or parties. most people haven't tried them so it's a fun way to spice things up :)
Katie B.
Demorest, GA
Foodie Expert
If you are like me, and many other people, you love potato chips...and pizza. My first thought... Will it taste like pizza? Yes it does, and it is amazing.
Chloe C.
Liberty
This chips are very good and very convenient but also they taste sort of fake sometimes because of the packaging
Jenifer C.
Pittsburgh , PA
I can never find these anymore but they are delicious! Seriously the very best pizza flavored snack I've tried!
Zainab A.