BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maggie F.
Dora, Al
These chips are not as good as the Pringles pizza chips but still good. They are lacking in seasoning powder but have a good thinkness.
Nicky  K.
Boise, ID
Really good! Great flavor.
sa G.
Wrentham, MA
My favorite beach snack. Love that they do not get crunched. Perfect for salt cravings.
Amberle A.
Hondo, TX
Foodie Expert
These are really great chips in comparison to Pringles, in fact I purchase these more often. They are crisp, tasty and my son enjoys them too.
Donneda K.
Foodie Expert
I came across Lays Stax Pizza Potato Crisps in the clearance aisle and decided to try them. The chips were OK nothing really to brag about. To me the pizza flavoring should of been on both sides of the chip not just one side. I actually think they tasted like cardboard, but that's my opinion.
Gabrielle K.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Foodie Expert
These chips have a great crunch which is essential to chips. They're not too thin or too thick. They also have more flavor than pringles
Ishtar Y.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips because of the pizza flavor. chips with pizza flavor are my fav!
Tiffani W.
Tulsa, OK
The barbecue ones are good when you cant find anything else, but I prefer to get the Pringles barbecue when they are available.
Julissa P.
I like this chips, they are not my favorite but thy are not that bad, they don't taste like authentic pizza tho
Christina H.
Foodie Expert
These chips are so amaing! They have a great taste and an easy snack to grap when in the go.
Zainab A.