BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Buy on Walmart
liz l.
Taste great similar to Pringles. Not to salty and light only problem is you could eat the whole container if your not watching they taste so good.
Amberle A.
Hondo, TX
These are really great chips in comparison to Pringles, in fact I purchase these more often. They are crisp, tasty and my son enjoys them too.
Gabrielle K.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
These chips have a great crunch which is essential to chips. They're not too thin or too thick. They also have more flavor than pringles
Maggie F.
Dora, Al
These chips are not as good as the Pringles pizza chips but still good. They are lacking in seasoning powder but have a good thinkness.
Haley A.
Perfect crunch and a lot of flavor! Great deal for your dollar will always buy more. LAY'S® STAX® Pizza Flavored Potato Crisps
Elizabeth P.
Rehoboth, MA
My kids really love this product. I love the convenience of the container and so do they! The flavor really delivers in this product.
Heather B.
One of my favorite chips. hard not to eat the whole container all at once. the pizza flavor has always been one of my favorites.
Tiffani W.
Tulsa, OK
The barbecue ones are good when you cant find anything else, but I prefer to get the Pringles barbecue when they are available.
Genedra T.
My daughter and I love these. my daughter will eat a whole can by herself if I let her. it lots of flavor packed into 1 chip.
Michelle C.
Blountville, TN
Love the pizza flavor. Makes you feel like you are actually eating a pizza. Many have such a fake aftertaste, Lays doesn't
Zainab A.