BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Haley A.
Perfect crunch and a lot of flavor! Great deal for your dollar will always buy more. LAY'S® STAX® Pizza Flavored Potato Crisps
Genedra T.
Foodie Expert
My daughter and I love these. my daughter will eat a whole can by herself if I let her. it lots of flavor packed into 1 chip.
Misty H.
W Valley City, UT
Foodie Expert
I love stax chips. These are really yummy and they're priced amazingly too! Win win.
Kristina S.
Foodie Expert
Althought they did resemble a slight pizza flavor, I'm not sure how I feel about pizza being in chip form. It tasted very artificial. Not my favorite flavor.
Elizabeth P.
Rehoboth, MA
My kids really love this product. I love the convenience of the container and so do they! The flavor really delivers in this product.
sa G.
Wrentham, MA
My favorite beach snack. Love that they do not get crunched. Perfect for salt cravings.
Donneda K.
Foodie Expert
I came across Lays Stax Pizza Potato Crisps in the clearance aisle and decided to try them. The chips were OK nothing really to brag about. To me the pizza flavoring should of been on both sides of the chip not just one side. I actually think they tasted like cardboard, but that's my opinion.
Hayley S.
Aurora, CO
These are just okay. I much rather prefer Pringles over the Lays Stax in general. They seem bland and too thick. Lays should probably stick to bag chips.
Krisna S.
Pittsburg, CA
These are super yummy it tastes just like pizza it comes in a lot and the flavor isn't too strong
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Foodie Expert
We LOVE these ones. they have a true pizza flavor and aren't greasy at all. for the price these ones are a winner.
Zainab A.