BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the pizza flavor! I quite often purchase them for an in-between-meal snack lol very crunchy and easy to access due to its elongated package. Love that Pringles chips never crunch! And I know that it’s not healthy to eat potato chips but I can’t help it! Lol
Yuhe J.
Germantown, MD
What can i say, i love lays and i certainly love their pizza flavored chips! I would recommend this to anyone that loves pizza or chips or both! I buy them all the time! Give it a try and i hope you like it too!
Donneda K.
I came across Lays Stax Pizza Potato Crisps in the clearance aisle and decided to try them. The chips were OK nothing really to brag about. To me the pizza flavoring should of been on both sides of the chip not just one side. I actually think they tasted like cardboard, but that's my opinion.
Beverly N.
Lay's Stax are a family favorite! I've tried the sour cream and onion, regular and these wonderful pizza ones! All are so delicious and pair well with sandwiches and picnics, or just as a snack. Easy to pack with the plastic container, they are great on the road as well, for those road trips.
REBECCA F.
Chandler. AZ
Love the vinegar salt one! our favorite one! and the price is great too, as any potato chip, not the healthiest for us, but good flavor and doesn't stay behind pringles at all
Ashlee M.
Moberly, MO
My daughter absolutely loves these chips!! She will eat some with every meal! I also love the container they come in, as it can be recycled into an art project!
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
Nothing better than pizza and chips as one! :) great snack for movie night's or parties. most people haven't tried them so it's a fun way to spice things up :)
Makenna I.
Saint Helens, OR
surprisingly tasty. as always, i love the crunch of these lays stax chips. the cheeseburger stax are also pretty good, but have a sort of strong pickle taste
Kristina S.
Althought they did resemble a slight pizza flavor, I'm not sure how I feel about pizza being in chip form. It tasted very artificial. Not my favorite flavor.
Katie B.
Prescott, AZ
If you are like me, and many other people, you love potato chips...and pizza. My first thought... Will it taste like pizza? Yes it does, and it is amazing.
Zainab A.