BY LAY'S®

• Which do you like more.. these or pringles?6 Answers
Andrea E.
United States
These chips and the whole Stax line are a great snack that can be taken on trips and to school or work because of the container they come in. It's less likely they'll break (unless you're forcefully in which case they will obviously break). They taste great too. Not over salted.
Annie R.
Morganton
Review for: Stax Original Potato Crisps 5.75 oz more...
I really love lays. The cans are really nice because the bags are mostly air. I just wish they didn’t cost as much. The flavor is great and as long as you keep them sealed the crunch stays for a long time.
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
I love lays staxs. They are one of my favorites because I don't eat junk food to much but when I do I don't want a huge bag. These taste great and I can finish these off in a few days before they get stale
Harmony G.
Muldrow
There ok not as great as Pringles the flavor is good not as oily as the bag chips an the texture of the chip is not that great to me but I am parchael to Pringles husband likes them
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Stax Original Potato Crisps 5.75 oz more...
My husband favorite snack is lays potato crisps.
I'm not sure how healthy it is but it's definitely delicious.
And very affordable.
I recommend it in small doses because it's addictive.
Allie S.
GAP, PA
Review for: Stax Original Potato Crisps 5.75 oz more...
My husband just brought these home, and they are almost gone! My children said they taste just like Pringles. The packaging is new and different. The canister also prevents crushing unlike bags- which is nice.
Jon M.
Waverly
Review for: Stax Original Potato Crisps 5.75 oz more...
Buy these every time I go shopping. I enjoy the can and not having a bunch of crumbs in a bag. I prefer the taste over the other major brand in a can potato chips.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Review for: Stax Original Potato Crisps 5.75 oz more...
I love love love these! I remember where I was when I first tried one. So amazing! The crunchy and salty mix is mouth watering! Cheap and delicious! Just bought some tonight at Walmart!!
Yuliana R.
They are very yummy and tasty but after I eat a few I feel like my mouth is dry after I eat them I think it's because they have to much salt but they are very tasty
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
Review for: Stax Original Potato Crisps 5.75 oz more...
I like these chips, but I am a big fan of the original OG lays. These are too thin for me, and remind me too much of Pringles, which I don't really like. But, just because they aren't my favorite doesn't mean that I can't go through a whole container of them in one sitting.
Courtney G.
Regina, SK
Which do you like more.. these or pringles?