BY LAY'S®

• Whats you're favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Lay's stax or Lays in the traditional bag? 2 Answers
Yazmin T.
Brooklyn , NY
Honestly they are better than pringles! They are so much thicker and the flavor is richer! I personally and not huge on BBQ by the flavor is amazing! I got the deal for 2 for $5 and it was worth it !
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Love these the BBQ flavor is just super yummy and I have to say absolutely addicting I kitri crave the flavor and I always find these for only $1 you definitely get a lot for a buck and they are crispy and thicker than pringles. I prefer these!! non greasy so easy to eat on the go.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
These are great. Like Pringles but more thin and less crunchy. It's not a harsh taste on the tongue but only thing about these for an upgrade, would be slight more flavor :)
Sara R.
Port Arthur, TX
Review for: Lay's Mesquite Barbecue Potato Crisps more...
I'm not really a fan of Lays potato chips but when it comes down to BBQ flavored chips I'm very picky. And so far I've come to enjoy these very much. The really taste like BBQ which is great.
Jessica D.
Review for: Lay's Mesquite Barbecue Potato Crisps more...
I love barbeque chips but the texture of the baked chips by lays is something I'm not a fan of. it turns into like mashed potatoes in your mouth once you chew them, which I find very odd.
Lila B.
Laredo, TX
These chips are good but the flavoring is a little off to me. They still have that fresh crisp taste but I feel that the taste could be better. I personally wouldn't repurchase these.
Anita H.
Harts, WV
Review for: Lay's Mesquite Barbecue Potato Crisps more...
These are a cheap convent snack for when we go four wheeling. The container keeps the chips from getting crushed. You can get these anywhere and we usually take 2-3 each time we go
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Review for: Lay's Mesquite Barbecue Potato Crisps more...
These are not the greatest tasting to me but they are priced excellent. My husband takes these to work because they don't crush easily because of the container.
PJ R.
I love these! These are better than bagged chips, or ones in cardboard tubes! So easy to grab them to take for lunch or on picnics/BBQ's! Everyone loves them!
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I tried the baked sour cream and onion chips. I am in love. They taste great. I don’t taste the difference between baked and fried. I would buy them again.
Zuleyka M.
Orlando, FL
Whats you're favorite flavor?
brionna g.
Do you prefer Lay's stax or Lays in the traditional bag?

back