BY LAY'S®

Bring the smoky flavor of Lay's STAX® Mesquite Barbecue flavored potato crisps wherever you go. Perfect for whenever you want to kick back and crunch. see more...

• Whats you're favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Lay's stax or Lays in the traditional bag? 3 Answers
Linda V.
Review for: Lay's Mesquite Barbecue Potato Crisps more...
This is definitely my favorite out of all junk food/snacks! I love how they are so crunchy and they taste A LOT! They remind me of sunday barbecues at home and i love it! Nice price tag and it comes with a lot of chips in it!
Golden C.
Plaquemine, LA
They are Lays oven baked potato chips. Yes I said it they are baked. The perfect idea with a po boy sandwich and a Pepsi lol. They have 110 calories and they have a nice crunch. I would definitely recommend this to others
Jessica M.
These chips have the best BBQ flavoring I have ever tried!! They are very affordable also. You can buy them and any grocery store or drug store! I would highly recommend trying these amazing potato chips!
Shawna C.
San Pedro, CA
These are really good they kind of taste like Pringles but they're not. I really enjoyed the flavor it's so flavorful and each check I mean I couldn't stop eating them. There were a great snack even though I'm trying to lose weight lol. but overall I would totally buy this again. The good part about these chips is that I found them at my local 99 Cent Store for only $0.99. I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves barbecue flavored chips are he just loves chips..
Brenda H.
Great taste, less grease, stay fresh longer because of the container, don't break like other chips, great price, less mess, and Lays are a really good tasting chip. I prefer the Stax to bags of chips, They are easier to store and stay fresher
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
This doesn't even deserve a rating honestly if you ask me. Worst chips I've ever laid in my mouth. Had to give it 1 star since I couldn't submit it without rating...Sorry to those who like it this is just my own personal opinion.
Christine L.
New york, NY
These are seriously my guilty pleasure. I prefer these over Pringles just because I feel the size and shape as well as the crunch is distinctive and preferable. Rite Aid usually has these on sale for $1 or $0.88 and I stock up every time :P
Melody H.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Lay's Mesquite Barbecue Potato Crisps more...
I am generally not a fan of BBQ chips, but these are AMAZING! I loved Pringles until they added malt to them, and now I can't eat them. These are a great replacement. I just wish I never found them because it's bad for my waistline. Once you open them you will eat them all.
Linda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Super delicious. I love the texture of these chips. I prefer these over pringles cause I like em thick. They are also cheaper than pringles. Would recommend this brand to my peeps.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
I love these barbecue chips because they have great flavor but aren't greasy like other barbecue chips. The only negative is that I can't stop eating them! And they usually are only around a dollar per can.
brionna g.
Do you prefer Lay's stax or Lays in the traditional bag?
Zuleyka M.
Orlando, FL
Whats you're favorite flavor?

Target