BY LAY'S®

• Whats you're favorite flavor?2 Answers
  • Do you prefer Lay's stax or Lays in the traditional bag? 2 Answers
Buy on Target
Marisa R.
These are soo delicious! Soo much flavor is packed on each chip and they are so crispy/crunchy! They can be found EVERYWHERE like grocery stores as well as Target/Walmart. They are also super affordable and the packaging is perfect for taking on road trips.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn
Review for: Lay's Mesquite Barbecue Potato Crisps more...
This one is my favorite flavor of all Pringles flavors offered! It’s BBQ for God’s sake! Who doesn’t love BBQ? Crunchy and sweet and just super delicious. When I go to my local drug store I always end up getting one! Yummy!
Samantha H.
These have been by go to chip for a month. They are so good!! The flavor is one of the best for BBQ chips. And I like that they're a little thicker than Pringles
Tracy K.
I picked this up at my local grocery store the other day. I wanted to give it a try. It was delicious. It's a little bit thicker than Pringles brand, which I enjoyed. And a little bit more crunch and a baked feel to it. The price is comparable to others in the similar category. I have seen this at several places, and it is easy to find. I would definitely repurchase this item.
Jo-Vonne L.
These are great tasting! Very crunchy and mostly intact. Price has increased but still enjoyable. Plus I love the plastic canisters. They are great play things for little hands! Two boys use them as mini bongo drums!
Linda V.
Review for: Lay's Mesquite Barbecue Potato Crisps more...
This is definitely my favorite out of all junk food/snacks! I love how they are so crunchy and they taste A LOT! They remind me of sunday barbecues at home and i love it! Nice price tag and it comes with a lot of chips in it!
Golden C.
Plaquemine, LA
They are Lays oven baked potato chips. Yes I said it they are baked. The perfect idea with a po boy sandwich and a Pepsi lol. They have 110 calories and they have a nice crunch. I would definitely recommend this to others
Jessica M.
These chips have the best BBQ flavoring I have ever tried!! They are very affordable also. You can buy them and any grocery store or drug store! I would highly recommend trying these amazing potato chips!
Shawna C.
San Pedro, CA
These are really good they kind of taste like Pringles but they're not. I really enjoyed the flavor it's so flavorful and each check I mean I couldn't stop eating them. There were a great snack even though I'm trying to lose weight lol. but overall I would totally buy this again. The good part about these chips is that I found them at my local 99 Cent Store for only $0.99. I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves barbecue flavored chips are he just loves chips..
Brenda H.
Great taste, less grease, stay fresh longer because of the container, don't break like other chips, great price, less mess, and Lays are a really good tasting chip. I prefer the Stax to bags of chips, They are easier to store and stay fresher
Zuleyka M.
Orlando, FL
Whats you're favorite flavor?
brionna g.
Do you prefer Lay's stax or Lays in the traditional bag?