LAY'S® Stax® Korean BBQ Potato Crisps Canister uploaded by Selina O.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lay's Stax® are the ultimate way to recharge! Lay's Stax® Korean BBQ flavored potato crisps give you the fill flavor and crispy crunch that adds great taste to your busy day. Enjoy Lay's Stax® crisps at the office, around the house, or wherever you are!

Gloria C.
Allen, TX
This tasted surprisingly good. I was shocked actually to see this flavor at the store. I don't know if it a big hit with Americans but I'm Asian do I got excited. It doesn't exactly remind me of Korean BBQ but it's got a lil umph to it. I'd like to try the sweet Thai chili next though.
Valyncia D.
I can't get enough of these chips! I love the crunch and the slight sweet, but smokey flavor it packs. It tastes Exactly like a asian BBQ you would find at a resturant which is pretty cool and delicious at the same time.
Bailey S.
La Fayette, GA
I love Pringles and lays that come in the canister because of how easy they're stored. When I seen this flavor, I had to get it to try. My husband loves them. He said they have a small smoky taste, but really good.
Selina O.
Yuma, AZ
I bought these randomly because the flavor sounded interesting...I was not sorry. These taste just like Korean BBQ. They're so good! I very rarely find new flavors that taste the way they should.
Marjori M.
My son likes to enjoy the hot fries and the hot cheetos bags. The Pringles which come in the tiny containers are good to use say when he has field trips to go to and packing a lunch is required for the students.
Danielle B.
Hubert, NC
This was a great buy! I love the thickness of the chips that you don't get with other brands. The flavor was amazing! The slightly sweet and savory flavors blend well with just a little smoke. Love these chips!
Debbie G.
Ocala, FL
Korean bbq! What more can you ask for in a chip. Also comes in a handy rude so no church little chips at the bottom of the bag that go to waste. Great for for school and work lunches too
Amanda K.
These are super good, I haven't had them in awhile but I remember loving them. Sad that you don't get many in one canister, and I think pringles may be cheaper.
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Love these they are full of flavor and not air in the container like regular chips you get more air then chips however in the container you get more chips
Natalie b.
A great amount of flavor, little spicy but the flavor is not lacking. Not a real BBQ flavor so wasn't what I was expecting but I was not disappointed.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Are these at Walmart?
Larissa L.
Goleta, CA
Do these really taste like KBBQ??? And if they do, is it weird because of the chip texture? Since KBBQ is meat? O_O
Kayleigh C.
Are these good? What do the taste like