LAY'S® Stax® Korean BBQ Potato Crisps Canister uploaded by Selina O.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lay's Stax® are the ultimate way to recharge! Lay's Stax® Korean BBQ flavored potato crisps give you the fill flavor and crispy crunch that adds great taste to your busy day. Enjoy Lay's Stax® crisps at the office, around the house, or wherever you are!

• Are these at Walmart?1 Answers
  • Do these really taste like KBBQ??? And if they do, is it weird be...1 Answers
  • Are these good? What do the taste like1 Answers
Selina O.
Yuma, Arizona
I bought these randomly because the flavor sounded interesting...I was not sorry. These taste just like Korean BBQ. They're so good! I very rarely find new flavors that taste the way they should.
Lacey H.
Bowling Green, OH
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely my husbands favorite flavor from Lay's! It's now the only flavor he'll get when they're on sale!
Amanda K.
These are super good, I haven't had them in awhile but I remember loving them. Sad that you don't get many in one canister, and I think pringles may be cheaper.
Charise J.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I did not care for these. The flavor was ok and some of the chips were too saltsalty. I also didn't like how most of the chips were broken
Angela M.
Round Lake, IL
Love all lays chips. Very inexpensive and always tasty.
Good also for fried chicken and other cooking.
Marjori M.
My son likes to enjoy the hot fries and the hot cheetos bags. The Pringles which come in the tiny containers are good to use say when he has field trips to go to and packing a lunch is required for the students.
Alisha E.
Madisonville, TN
This is a favorite for both my husband and I! An amazing barbecue flavor with just the right amount of heat! No other brand tastes this good!
Rod L.
Homestead, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Lay's Stax and I enjoy Korean food but these Korean BBQ were not my favorite. Something about it just did no fit with the Lay's brand for me
Kaitlin M.
Mm mm mm these sound good I love anything barbecue I wonder where I could get these
Alex L.
Tampa, FL
Lay's are my favorite kinds of chips. I love them because they are tasty and appealing.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Are these at Walmart?
Kayleigh C.
Are these good? What do the taste like
Larissa L.
Goleta, CA
Do these really taste like KBBQ??? And if they do, is it weird because of the chip texture? Since KBBQ is meat? O_O