GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLAY'S®
Stax Korean BBQ Potato Crisps Canister

LAY'S® Stax® Korean BBQ Potato Crisps Canister

by LAY'S®

Lay's Stax® are the ultimate way to recharge! Lay's Stax® Korean BBQ flavored potato crisps give you the fill flavor and crispy crunch that adds great taste to your busy day. Enjoy Lay's Stax® crisps at the office, around the house, or wherever you are!

Are these at Walmart?
Are these good? What do the taste like
Do these really taste like KBBQ??? And if they do, is it weird because of the chip texture? Since KBBQ is meat? O_O
Start your review of LAY'S® Stax® Korean BBQ Potato Crisps Canister!
How would you rate this product?
Emily C.
The Korean BBQ Lays Stax was pretty good-- not addictive enough to eat uncontrollably because it is difficult to translate Korean BBQ flavor. It tasted like an Asian twist of Regular BBQ with a bit of tanginess to boot. These chips were quite salty, so beware! Otherwise, this was better than the Thai Sweet Chili.
Celina M.
LOVED this flavor! It was perfectly salty and a hint of sweetness and savory. I love Korean BBQ so I had to give it a try!
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
No no no no. This was not good at all. Nothing like the taste of Korean BBQ. Needs more flavors for it. please!
Selena G.
Watertown, MA
Love these taste amazing baked too a healthy alternative to other chips this brand really has come out with a lot more food products !
Ilma R.
Corona, NY
Love it, I can eat it every day the flavor really has that BBQ taste, yes the prize is affordable like any other chip, delicious.
Amanda C.
Lexington, NC
Really good, the other flavors are good to. Good for on the road and long trips
Really good, the other flavors are good to. Good for on the road and long trips
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
These are OK😏 I'm a huge fan of BBQ chips but these kinda have a strange flavor.
Ashley V.
Calif City, CA
These chips are different but very tasty... good snack and kids enjoy them also.
Shau C.
Allen, TX
This tasted surprisingly good. I was shocked actually to see this flavor at the store. I don't know if it a big hit with Americans but I'm Asian do I got excited. It doesn't exactly remind me of Korean BBQ but it's got a lil umph to it. I'd like to try the sweet Thai chili next though.
Selina O.
Yuma, AZ
LAY'S® Stax® Korean BBQ Potato Crisps Canister uploaded by Selina O.
I bought these randomly because the flavor sounded interesting...I was not sorry. These taste just like Korean BBQ. They're so good! I very rarely find new flavors that taste the way they should.