LAY'S® Stax® Jalapeno Pepper Jack Potato Crisps Canister uploaded by Brittany B.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the Lay's brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face.

Brittany B.
My new favorite! I love the flavor of jalapeños so when I saw this I knew it was a must try and I'm so happy I did. Spicy, crunchy, and filled to the top of the canister. It's not too spicy for those that don't care too much for hot, but it packs a punch. It's even more delicious when paired with a yummy sandwich.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
A spicy, salty, crunchy snack that aims to please! I like that Lays made a flavor out of the ordinary and it paid off! I love these. Lays Stax is my go to for chips without worrying about having a bag full of air instead of chips. The canister is nearly filled to the top. Plus, it's an inexpensive buy! I'm going to stock up on this flavor!
Carolyn S.
I love these chips, but when I tried to buy on Amazon, there are not in stock. Walmart was the only grocery carrying them and my closest Walmart doesn't have them any more. Went to another Walmart that was supposed to have them in stock and they didn't have them either. I wonder if the company has stopped making them or has halted production for now? I don't like things too spicy or hot and these are ideal; not to hot and not so mild that you feel a little heat. My wife loves these too. I hope they come back aga
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I really like these chips. I $1 from Walmart. There's not that much flavoring to them. If your not wanting a lot of spice than get these chips because to me they are very mild. Other than the flavor there's nothing wrong with them. If you compare them to Pringles there's more crunch to them.
Destiny S.
These chips are only okay. Bot the best and very spicy. My husband and myself tried them and he liked them much more than myself. They're not too spicy but they do have a kick. A can is about $2.50 at wal-mart. Maybe I'd like another flavor but I was not impressed with this flavor.
Daniella D.
If you like spicy...then this is a great snack for you...with the right amount of spicy and saltiness,it satisfies and tastes exactly like pepper jack cheese. i had bought it at my local publix and it is now one of my favorite chip flavor
Tina M.
I didn't think I would like these because I am a chedder and sour cream type of girl but these are actually really good they are not really hot and the flavor is just perfect. they have the perfect crunch. I would recommend them.
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
Love love love this snack taste really goo and is very easy to carry around without your chips cracking up and turning into pieces in your luggage or handbag always perfect shape and easy to love flavors.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
Yum, who doesn't love Lay's?! I love spicy things so these are definitely top on my list of Lay's. Really crunchy and convent because of the container. Would recommend.
Julie G.
I'm in love with them,, they are so yummy. And crunchy and fun to eat. My kids keep a continuous supply of lays with them. I would recommend to taste it and then you would buy it again

back