BY LAY'S®

Buy on Jet.com
Marie-Itzel R.
Gilbert, AZ
I didn't like the Lays stax. They are almost like their competitors but I prefer eating their chips. It did not meet my expectation. A similar product is lighter and crispier than this one. The flavor was great at least so it made it so I still ate them
christina w.
WAPATO, WA
Great flavor! Not to spicy, but has a great kick for being a barbecue flavor. Very good price, but just wish they lasted longer in my home. Its like the second I buy them, the family eats them right away.
Mony N.
Richmond, VA
I was always an avid Pringles fan. I laughed when I saw Lay's had come up with these. One day while grocery shopping, these were on sale, so I thought why not. I was blown away & I can say these are the only chips I buy now! The selling factor... thickness. These are much thicker, sturdier & crispier than Pringles.
Carmela C.
There pretty good, but I would prefer Pringles over the Lay's Stax. The flavor itself is not really salty like other barbecue chips I've in the past. It is also not too spicy either.
Kimberly S.
Sacramento, CA
Love these. The BBQ on these has a nice spicy kick to them. I can't eat just one. Plus these are usually really affordable at the Walmart. My go to potato chip for packing and snacking.
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
Yummmmmm!!!! Tasty for a snack or on the side of your favorite sandwich! I like the thickness of the chip and how the seasoning is consistent throughout the container
Amber S.
Lays stax. No matter the flavor are 100% better than Pringles. I love the thickness and crunch. The original or sour cream are my #1 go to, but again, any flavor is scrumptious!!
Kaytie K.
arlington, WA
I love barbecue chips and these are extremely tasty. Would love to receive some chip samples in a voxbox someday (would LOVE sooner than later). Yum. Highly recommended to taste.
Kirsten H.
Otis, OR
I haven't had this particular flavor but when I purchase lays I prefer the canisters especially for my son, he can have these on the go without having to waste a zip lock and they're recyclable.
Abigail G.
I LOVE this crunchy ,blasting with flavor chips that are a great road trip snack and just a move snack that comes in this easy carry on container that closes.