BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lay's Stax® are the ultimate way to recharge! Lay's Stax® Dill Pickle flavored potato crisps give you the full flavor and crispy crunch that adds great taste to your busy day. Enjoy Lay's Stax® crisps at the office, around the house, or wherever you are!

LAY'S® Stax® Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Crisps Canister
  • "i like lays stax cheese flavor and sour cream and onion they are my to favorite I wish the would come in a ranch flavor " in 1 review
Manerva P.
Foodie Expert
I like lays stax cheese flavor and sour cream and onion they are my to favorite I wish the would come in a ranch flavor
Robin P.
Canal Fulton, OH
I love dill flavored thibgs, and it's a hard thing for companies to get right, but Pringle has it down pat! I ate this whole canister in a day... ridiculously delicious!
Jen S.
Foodie Expert
My father-in-law & husband both love these because they aren't very salty, but are full of flavor.
Monica M.
Laredo, TX
Crunchy and yummy. Love pickles and this is one hit the spot. Great taste if you like licked.
Coryn B.
Hinesville, GA
These are alright they are not really everything that I expected them to be
Thrisha H.
Rochester , NH
Not the best not the worst. I absolutely love anything pickled so it's a great snack.
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
We love the Lay's Stax. Pretty much all the flavors! The don't crumble as bad as pringles either.
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA
I love pickle chips, and I love the Stax, so this was a perfect combination for me!
Shannon D.
Not bad. Not enough pickle flavor. Pringels are much better as far as canned chips go. and I prefer Herr's pickle chips
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
These are my fave chips in the entire world! I love pickles and these are so yummy!
Manerva P.