BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lay's Stax® are the ultimate way to recharge! Lay's Stax® Dill Pickle flavored potato crisps give you the full flavor and crispy crunch that adds great taste to your busy day. Enjoy Lay's Stax® crisps at the office, around the house, or wherever you are!

LAY'S® Stax® Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Crisps Canister
  • "i like lays stax cheese flavor and sour cream and onion they are my to favorite I wish the would come in a ranch flavor " in 1 review
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
My children love these chips. It's nice that they are easy to find in stores and have a very strong pickle taste to it .. Very good product and a good price too.
Cynthia H.
These are gross. Very cheap, but flavor is not the best. These are poor quality. Will not repurchase. All flavors in Lay's STAX is very poor. The texture is also gross.
Robin P.
Canal Fulton, OH
I love dill flavored thibgs, and it's a hard thing for companies to get right, but Pringle has it down pat! I ate this whole canister in a day... ridiculously delicious!
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I buy these for my husband's lunch at lunchtime they are's very compact and a pack up in the lunch so good he loves the taste of them and they're very cheap
Ashley S.
In love! I love Stax because they're gluten free and Pringles aren't. These dill pickle Stax are a combo of vinegar Stax and dill flavor that is to die for!
Bridgette T.
These are so good they literally taste like pickles and I guess that's why I like them and they are baked so they are a little healthier
Magan L.
Vance, AL
These chips are okay. I am a sucker for pickle chips however the flavor of these are nothing compared to golden flake dill pickle chips.
Mallory G.
Dayton, OH
I love Lay's Stax chips! But the Dill Pickle ones are my favorite! I love Dill pickle everything, perfect for an easy snack!
Christy S.
Buffalo, NY
I love dill pickles and these chips do not disappoint. I have to hide them because they will be gone the same sayin my house.
Shannon D.
Not bad. Not enough pickle flavor. Pringels are much better as far as canned chips go. and I prefer Herr's pickle chips
Manerva P.