BY LAY'S®

Lay's Stax® are the ultimate way to recharge! Lay's Stax® Dill Pickle flavored potato crisps give you the full flavor and crispy crunch that adds great taste to your busy day. Enjoy Lay's Stax® crisps at the office, around the house, or wherever you are! see more...

Lay's® Stax® Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Crisps 5.5 oz. Canister
  • "i like lays stax cheese flavor and sour cream and onion they are my to favorite I wish the would come in a ranch flavor " in 1 review
Coryn B.
Coryn B.
Hinesville, GA
These are alright they are not really everything that I expected them to be
Christie S.
Christie S.
Las Cruces, NM
My kids and I cannot get enough of these chips. I live the dill pickle flavor
Manerva P.
I like lays stax cheese flavor and sour cream and onion they are my to favorite I wish the would come in a ranch flavor
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
These are my beach essential snack! They fill you up quick on a few chips and they have an easy container to close so there isn't any sand sneaking in!
asha s.
asha s.
Lays Dill Pickle potato chips are delicious. I would recommend that anyone who likes a tangy chip give this brand a try, as other brands I've tried don't have a good balance of acidity and saltiness and can therefore totally overwhelm the palate.
HOWEVER, Lays Dill Pickle potato chips are NOT so delicious that anyone should be paying more (including shipping) for JUST ONE bag of them. You can purchase the same-sized package of these at a brick-and-mortar grocery store for $3-4 with sales tax. I realize that this flavor is not available in certain regions of the country. great @taste!!!
Laryl Y.
Laryl Y.
Dill pickle chips are my favorite but it all depends on you, but if you wanna try something new or already love dill pickle but haven't tried this brand I suggest you do. They are light and delicious.
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Not bad! Just like that other brand of chips that comes in the tube- can't think of the name! But quite dill-ish in flavor.
Its super tasty.and its amazing flavor makes us cray.my kid loves to eat this stix.i am having always ful stock at home
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I am a pickle lover. These chips are amazing. The flavor is definitely there. Crisp and salty.
fillis p.
fillis p.
Didn't like them at all flavor wasn't the issue
i just didn't like the texture of the chip
How likes lays stax