BY LAY'S®

Lay's Stax® are the ultimate way to recharge! Lay's Stax® Dill Pickle flavored potato crisps give you the full flavor and crispy crunch that adds great taste to your busy day. Enjoy Lay's Stax® crisps at the office, around the house, or wherever you are! see more...

Lay's® Stax® Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Crisps 5.5 oz. Canister
  • "i like lays stax cheese flavor and sour cream and onion they are my to favorite I wish the would come in a ranch flavor " in 1 review
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
We love the Lay's Stax. Pretty much all the flavors! The don't crumble as bad as pringles either.
Sarika S.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
The only thing I can get my toddler to eat when he is sick! A weird comfort food but I'm glad it's around!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Love these chips. love the doll pickle flavor actually tastes like pickles and not a fake taste
Kelli R.
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA
I love pickle chips, and I love the Stax, so this was a perfect combination for me!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my fave chips in the entire world! I love pickles and these are so yummy!
Sammi J.
Sammi J.
Lays stax dill pickle are one of my favorite kinds of chips. They are really good.
Sarina M.
Sarina M.
Surprisingly actually pretty good!! very different taste but worth a shot if u like pickles!
Thrisha H.
Thrisha H.
Rochester , NH
Not the best not the worst. I absolutely love anything pickled so it's a great snack.
Haile  S.
Haile S.
Bowling Green, KY
Good idea, much like pringles. Shape of bottle is nice, and chips taste pretty good. Will buy again.
abby S.
abby S.
El Dorado, KS
I don't know where anybody got the idea to invent dill pickle chips, but I love them! there so good!
Manerva P.