BY LAY'S®

Lay's Stax® are the ultimate way to recharge! Lay's Stax® Dill Pickle flavored potato crisps give you the full flavor and crispy crunch that adds great taste to your busy day. Enjoy Lay's Stax® crisps at the office, around the house, or wherever you are! see more...

Lay's® Stax® Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Crisps 5.5 oz. Canister
  • "i like lays stax cheese flavor and sour cream and onion they are my to favorite I wish the would come in a ranch flavor " in 1 review
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Dayton, OH
I love Lay's Stax chips! But the Dill Pickle ones are my favorite! I love Dill pickle everything, perfect for an easy snack!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Not bad. Not enough pickle flavor. Pringels are much better as far as canned chips go. and I prefer Herr's pickle chips
Karina G.
Karina G.
Sacramento , CA
Delicious! I have these type of chips all the time and they are absolutely great. Definitely makes for a great snack!
Magan L.
Magan L.
Vance, AL
These chips are okay. I am a sucker for pickle chips however the flavor of these are nothing compared to golden flake dill pickle chips.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Buffalo, NY
I love dill pickles and these chips do not disappoint. I have to hide them because they will be gone the same sayin my house.
Tonjia L.
Tonjia L.
Orlando, FL
This sounded like it would be an interesting flavor. It was disgusting! I would not recommend this at all!
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
I love dill pickle! This product has the perfect dill pickle taste! I like the easy packaging.
Dorothea B.
Dorothea B.
Yumm yummy I love these they almost have a salt and vinegar taste to them and their delicious
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Saranac, MI
I was surprisingly pleased with this purchase. Just enough dill without being overpowering!
Jen S.
Jen S.
My father-in-law & husband both love these because they aren't very salty, but are full of flavor.
Manerva P.