BY LAY'S®

• How do these compare to Pringles?2 Answers
  • Is there any other flavors you guys prefer next to cheddar? 1 Answers
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
These chips are so good! And easy to take straight from the can. The cheddar flavored ones are my favorite.
Eric M.
midlothian, va
Positives: Lay's Stax sleeve is larger than the standard Pringles can. This is great because you can fit your hand into the sleeve much easier.
Also, Lay's Stax seasoning is pretty tasty.
The price was unbeatable. 1 dollar for a sleeve... can't beat that.
Negatives: I felt that they could have added a bit more Cheddar seasoning to the chips. If they went through with this, I would be much more likely to buy their product.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
These taste alright, better than Pringles and more portable than regular Lay's. I like that the chips don't get crushed when they shift to the bottom of a backpack.
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
I really like these potato chips. In my opinion Lays Stax taste better than Pringles. Stax are a little crunchier and the flavor is a little stronger
Samaa M.
Smithfield, RI
It has a lot of flavor, but I was expecting to be like Pringles. Which it isn't. I wish it was crisper rather than just crunchy. However, they do give a lot of chips!
Ashlyn M.
Indianola, IA
They keep me satisfied for a good amount of time and i only have to eat about a half of the tube and can use the rest for later
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
If my five y/o could write a review she would give two thumbs up! Perfect on the go snack. Mommy approved!
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
Yummy these are so good!! I love how salty they are and I really like the cheddar flavor of them!!
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Great tasting cheddar potato chips that you can normally get a deal on. We love to eat these as a snack or with lunch.
Alejandra N.
The cheese flavos is not that fake i really enjoy eat these ones. Tasty and salty.
Gwen N.
Tempe, AZ
How do these compare to Pringles?
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Is there any other flavors you guys prefer next to cheddar?