BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the Lay's brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Courtney S.
Madisonville, TN
These are some of my all time favorite chips. They have the perfect amount of spice without completely burning my mouth up. They taste so good, the only problem is half the time I eat WAY too many. I highly recommend that everyone who loves buffalo flavored anything give these a try because you won’t be disappointed!!
Tyler S.
If you have not tried these then you need to stop what you're doing and locate your nearest retail store that sells these and purchase a can for yourself. But seriously, this is life in a plastic container. You can definitely taste and smell the buffalo wings and ranch from these chips. Warning these will have your mouth on fire if you are not accustomed to spicy food.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
Just tried these in class today as a quick little snack. They are super YUMMY! Didn't realize potato chips could actually have a taste like buffalo ranch without over powdering it or making it taste odd. I honestly thought at first they were going to be bad, but Lays proved me wrong. High-five to two of my favorite snacks put in one :)
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I tried these for the first time last night.....and WOW!!! Delicious from first chip. Lay's nailed the taste of buffalo wings and ranch on a potato chip. I don't know how, but, this was beyond expectation! I ate the whole canister in one sitting. I'm so ashamed. But, also satisfied. LOL
Anita S.
Valley, AL
My favorite love love love them. They are so good. If you haven't tried it your missing out on something good. Lay's Stax Buffalo Wings with Ranch Flavored Potato Crisps to
Kelsey P.
Beckley, WV
If your into spicy stuff like me these are just amazing for a snack the flavor is amazing but super spicy I wouldn't get it if you dont like anything like that
ciara V.
mesa, AZ
Def in love with these at the moment I got these yesterday and they are to die for! I thought they were gonna be nasty but they are yummy
Alexandra R.
I absolutely love these chips...I love hot stuff so this is perfect...you only have to eat a few before your mouth is on FIRE....
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
It really does taste like buffalo wings with ranch. They are not the best chips ever but they are pretty good and a extravagant flavor. I bought them at 99 cents store so they were affordable. If you like buffalo wings, try this.