BY LAY'S®

• are these better than the original ketchup?Be the first to answer!
  • I have never seen these before. Are they new? Does anyone know if...1 Answers
  • Hi everyone! Does anyone know where I can get these ketchup flavore...1 Answers
shristi s.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
These are really tasty chips i have ever tried. i love its tangy taste and also sweet and spicy flavor. My favorite chips are always from lays.
khalisha p.
khalisha p.
Foodie Expert
I love ketchup chips any company that make these are really good, they don't sale them over the whole USA
Sidney P.
Sidney P.
Winnipeg, AK
Foodie Expert
I don't always reach for chips but when i do it is often these! hard not to grab a bag when i walk down the safeway chip aisle. the coating of seasoning is always even which means that there is never a disappointment after devouring! #layschips know what they are doing!
Noopur D.
Noopur D.
Toronto
I brought Spicy ketchup flavor but did not like t much. I bought this for the first time I have been rating other lays flavors but this one disappointed me too strong flavor gives some sour taste as tomato wont buy it again.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Ontario, Canada
Love these chips....our go to Ketchup brand ! It has intense ketchup flavor - the chips are thin and crunchy. These are always on sale too which is great because most times you can find them on sale two for the price of one.
My only complaint as with most bags of chips is they are usually only half full bags of chips - not enough inside :)
Annie T.
Annie T.
Regina, SK
Foodie Expert
Honestly didn't think that I would like these, but I actually enjoyed them. The flavor is perfect. Not to strong, but not weak either. Makes a nice snack. Great price.
Karla S.
Karla S.
The best flavor in lays they are so delicious you cant stop eating them, the potato Its thin but so tastefull
Alia A.
Alia A.
Dubai
Spicy&Ketchup !! the best combination eveerrrr ! it is one of my favs, i buy it at least once a week.
Ariana P.
Ariana P.
These are surprisingly good for a non-standard flavor. You have to really like cheese though,.
Sherri E.
Sherri E.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Super good! I'm a chip lover and these definitely are up there with all my favorites. Just the right kick to it.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
I have never seen these before. Are they new? Does anyone know if they taste good and how spicy they are? I usually like spicy foods.
Aera K.
Aera K.
Foodie Expert
Hi everyone! Does anyone know where I can get these ketchup flavored chips?? I've been looking for these the longest!
Charlene N.
Charlene N.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
are these better than the original ketchup?