BY LAY'S®

• are these better than the original ketchup?Be the first to answer!
  • I have never seen these before. Are they new? Does anyone know ...1 Answers
  • Hi everyone! Does anyone know where I can get these ketchup flavo...1 Answers
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Awful awful awful I hated these chips. I do not like ketchup though so maybe that's just my opinion.
zaneta r.
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX
OMG I love ketchup flavored chips. I used to buy these in Poland when I was a little girl
Karmo S.
Karmo S.
Elmhurst, NY
Foodie Expert
Love to have lays spicy ketchup potato chips snacks with my drinks. Easy to grab and go.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Yummm. thats all i can say. ketchup chips are great but these have a little spice to them.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Bronx, NY
I loved it I was kind of weird at first but than it fell like I was eating french fries
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
South Ozone Park, NY
I absolutely feel in love with these chips the first time I got them .taste so good
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
I am from Canada and ketchup chips are very popular there. I loved these. I wish they sold them here in Texas. If you have a chance go get you some.
Rikki M.
Rikki M.
These are amazing!! I first had ketchup flavored chips when a Canadian friend had them shipped down and loved them. It is a sweet and spicy flavor and who doesn't love ketchup and potatoes.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
These chips sound extremely interesting... I would love love love to try some...
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
No. Just no. No. Absolutely not. No. I tried these while abroad and it was a terrible idea. However, Australian chicken flavored chips are a whole different ball game...
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Foodie Expert
I have never seen these before. Are they new? Does anyone know if they taste good and how spicy they are? I usually like spicy foods.
Aera K.
Aera K.
Foodie Expert
Hi everyone! Does anyone know where I can get these ketchup flavored chips?? I've been looking for these the longest!
Charlene S.
Charlene S.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
are these better than the original ketchup?