BY LAY'S®

• are these better than the original ketchup?Be the first to answer!
  • I have never seen these before. Are they new? Does anyone know if...1 Answers
  • Hi everyone! Does anyone know where I can get these ketchup flavore...1 Answers
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Lacey, WA
These are so tasty. Like a spicy BBQ but better~~!!!! The spicy does build and get to be a bit too much. This isn't a bad thing because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
These are kinda gross. I might as well get a regular bag of lays potato chips and dip them in ketchup. Not my thing but the kids sure do love them
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Ketchup chips are soo good and these spicy ketchup chips are where it's at. My husband hates ketchup but he can eat an entire bag in one sitting!
Kate M.
Kate M.
I love these

I love the combination of spicy and ketchup together. It's taste soooo good I want to eat them everyday.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Foodie Expert
I am the kind of person that is up for trying new things but these had a over powering sugar flavor with no spice.
Nupur G.
Nupur G.
Newark, DE
It's a perfect snack and great adds in road trips or on house gatherings it's a must in my grocery list
Mea C.
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
The first few chips were tasty but after that the flavor became unpleasant, too sweet and over powering
camila D.
camila D.
brownsville, tx
Yummmmy yummmy excellent product!!! I really like and recommend it 100% to everybody. taste yummy
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Foodie Expert
I love the lays ketchup chips from Canada but these were not even close, they are way too spicy.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Lake Mills, WI
I'm sorry but these were just disgusting. There was nothing appetizing about them whatsoever!
Aera K.
Aera K.
Foodie Expert
Hi everyone! Does anyone know where I can get these ketchup flavored chips?? I've been looking for these the longest!
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
I have never seen these before. Are they new? Does anyone know if they taste good and how spicy they are? I usually like spicy foods.
Charlene N.
Charlene N.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
are these better than the original ketchup?