BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rikki M.
Review for: Potato Chips Spicy Ketchup Flavored 10 oz
These are amazing!! I first had ketchup flavored chips when a Canadian friend had them shipped down and loved them. It is a sweet and spicy flavor and who doesn't love ketchup and potatoes.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Potato Chips Spicy Ketchup Flavored 10 oz
These are really tasty chips i have ever tried. i love its tangy taste and also sweet and spicy flavor. My favorite chips are always from lays.
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Review for: Potato Chips Spicy Ketchup Flavored 10 oz
I am from Canada and ketchup chips are very popular there. I loved these. I wish they sold them here in Texas. If you have a chance go get you some.
Stephanie C.
Review for: Potato Chips Spicy Ketchup Flavored 10 oz
These chips sound extremely interesting... I would love love love to try some...
khalisha p.
Review for: Potato Chips Spicy Ketchup Flavored 10 oz
I love ketchup chips any company that make these are really good, they don't sale them over the whole USA
Nikki H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Potato Chips Spicy Ketchup Flavored 10 oz
No. Just no. No. Absolutely not. No. I tried these while abroad and it was a terrible idea. However, Australian chicken flavored chips are a whole different ball game...
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Review for: Potato Chips Spicy Ketchup Flavored 10 oz
I love the lays ketchup chips from Canada but these were not even close, they are way too spicy.
Tammy C.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Lay's® Spicy Ketchup Potato Chips 2.875 oz. Bag
I hated these. I don't know what I was thinking getting these, but it was def a mistake.
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Review for: Lay's® Spicy Ketchup Potato Chips 2.875 oz. Bag
These are really good although a little spicy for me😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Mara C.
Minden , NV
Review for: Lay's® Spicy Ketchup Potato Chips 2.875 oz. Bag
Las compre para probar pero su sabor no me agrado nada , me gustan las cosas mas suaves
Aera K.
Hi everyone! Does anyone know where I can get these ketchup flavored chips?? I've been looking for these the longest!
Eileen S.
chicago, IL
I have never seen these before. Are they new? Does anyone know if they taste good and how spicy they are? I usually like spicy foods.
Kelly B.
How spicy are they and is there a real Ketchup taste it just seems like a weird combo
Faye B.
does it have a nice flavor of not being too sweet from the ketchup or being too spicy from the jalepenos
Charlene S.
Stockton, CA
are these better than the original ketchup?