BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
Review for: Potato Chips Spicy Ketchup Flavored 10 oz
I'm not a fan of ketchup chips regularly, but these spicy kinds are delicious and tasty. I bought them for a football party a little while back and purchase them on occasions where I'm not feeling my typical barbecue. A little different but a lotta good.
Judy Z.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Lay's® Spicy Ketchup Potato Chips 2.875 oz. Bag
This is hands down my favorite flavor of lays, and it's so unfortunate that I can't seem to find these at too many grocery stores here in the United States (although they always seem to be fully stocked in Canada). While the tangy flavor of ketchup balances out the spicy flavor, you definitely need a cup of water to accommodate these snacks.
Shannon D.
Mount clemens, MI
Review for: Lay's® Spicy Ketchup Potato Chips 2.875 oz. Bag
THESE are the BEST, and all dressed chips. I lived in canada for a big chunk of my life and these were a favorite at my dads house. Such a different flavor, it doesn't really taste like ketchup to me, but its sweet. I'm mad that we don't have them down here in florida (that I know of).
Katie F.
Montgomery, TX
Review for: Lay's® Spicy Ketchup Flavored Potato Chips 9.5 oz. Bag
Y'all, I seriously gagged. I couldn't even eat one chip. The seasoning on these is bright red, and looks like dried blood. The flavor is so strong and not necessarily ketchup flavored, I couldn't keep it in my mouth long enough to figure out what it tasted like. Yuck. Never again.
Lindsey P.
Cypress, Tx
Review for: Potato Chips Spicy Ketchup Flavored 10 oz
Absolutely LOVE these chips! I always used to dip my regular lays on ketchup and when I found these I did a happy dance! I might be one of the few that love these but I do!!
Holly U.
Review for: Lay's® Spicy Ketchup Flavored Potato Chips 9.5 oz. Bag
The tomato basil chips are delicious and a bit jesty, though not sour like a vinegar chip.. My family enjoyed these chips and they are much more satifing than a regular chip
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
Review for: Lay's® Spicy Ketchup Potato Chips 2.875 oz. Bag
I love these chips Its a great flavor, haven't had them since I moved. Can't seem to find them anywhere. I loved to put them on top of a cheese burger to add another level of texture and crunch.
Kiki C.
Review for: Lay's® Spicy Ketchup Potato Chips 2.875 oz. Bag
This is definitely an odd flavor, but it tastes great. Not my number one chip, but I would still buy it from the store! I would highly recommend trying it because by name, it's a highly liked flavor and worth the shot!
Korina B.
Loveland , OH
Review for: Lay's® Spicy Ketchup Flavored Potato Chips 9.5 oz. Bag
Okay. So I'm the weirdo that loves loves loves ketchup flavored potato chips. They are hard to find so I was glad when this flavor was released. It's not my all time favorite but it's good.
Akila  N.
Madison, WI
Review for: Lay's® Spicy Ketchup Potato Chips 2.875 oz. Bag
I love spicy snacks and this sure fits the bill. But the bad part is that its not available everywhere and also most of the bag is filled with just air. chips quantity is way less for the price.
Aera K.
Hi everyone! Does anyone know where I can get these ketchup flavored chips?? I've been looking for these the longest!
Eileen S.
chicago, IL
I have never seen these before. Are they new? Does anyone know if they taste good and how spicy they are? I usually like spicy foods.
Kelly B.
How spicy are they and is there a real Ketchup taste it just seems like a weird combo
Faye B.
does it have a nice flavor of not being too sweet from the ketchup or being too spicy from the jalepenos
Charlene S.
Stockton, CA
are these better than the original ketchup?