BY LAY'S®

• are these better than the original ketchup?Be the first to answer!
  • I have never seen these before. Are they new? Does anyone know if...1 Answers
  • Hi everyone! Does anyone know where I can get these ketchup flavore...1 Answers
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of ketchup chips regularly, but these spicy kinds are delicious and tasty. I bought them for a football party a little while back and purchase them on occasions where I'm not feeling my typical barbecue. A little different but a lotta good.
Latia T.
Latia T.
I have trod these chips. I love spicy food so i live these. I have to pace myself or i will eat the whole bag. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Misti T.
Misti T.
I love these chips!!! I thought they quit making them because I don't see them in the stores anymore. Very disappointing.
Paola s.
Paola s.
Medley, FL
Foodie Expert
Saben bueno a ketchup pero aqui en mi pais no se consigue eso y no se a que sabe deben saber bueno y traen bastantes
ashley b.
ashley b.
roe, AR
Foodie Expert
So disgusting. I had to spit out the chip. They were so bad even my dogs wouldn't eat them.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Cypress, Tx
Absolutely LOVE these chips! I always used to dip my regular lays on ketchup and when I found these I did a happy dance! I might be one of the few that love these but I do!!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this flavor. I can never find them anywhere, though. I usually dip my plain chips in ketchup but with this flavor, I don't have to!
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
Bryan, Tx
I hope the continue to make these. They remind me of my childhood and aren't overly pungent in ketchup flavor. A must in the @plain_ol_kbo snack bag!
Jennifer Kay M.
Jennifer Kay M.
Austin, TX
I had these when I visited Canada recently and they were pretty good. I think I had a mental block against the whole ketchup thing but they were perfectly tasty!
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
Foodie Expert
Amazing taste!!!! They were only in Canada for years, and when they came to the states I was so excited! So yummy!!!
Aera K.
Aera K.
Foodie Expert
Hi everyone! Does anyone know where I can get these ketchup flavored chips?? I've been looking for these the longest!
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
I have never seen these before. Are they new? Does anyone know if they taste good and how spicy they are? I usually like spicy foods.
Charlene N.
Charlene N.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
are these better than the original ketchup?