BY LAY'S®

Lay's Do Us A Flavor Finalist Southern Biscuits and Gravy: 7.75 oz bag of LAY'S Southern Biscuits and Gravy Flavored Potato Chips Southern-inspired Biscuits and Gravy finalist flavor from the LAY'S Do Us A Flavor campaign Biscuits and Gravy Flavored Potato Chips are full of creamy flavor for your favorite LAY'S potato chip snack Pick up a bag to share a crunchy Southern snack with the whole family Vote to save your Fave! see more...

• Do these chips really taste like biscuits and gravy and i wanted ...1 Answers
  • Is this good? Has anyone tried it before and does... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this a great flavor and does it taste like biscuits and gravy1 Answers
Stephanie W.
ORLANDO
This new flavor... Tastes so good. I sit in the car line at my childrens school for over an hour every day. Great snack while I wait. Its not hot like buscuits and gravy but it does capture the taste. Yummm
logan l.
Rome, NY
The chips were really good! They actually tasted like they're meant to. They're not my favourite chip but it was funny eating such a savoury thing as a snack. The price wasn't too bad - got them as part of a 2 for $6 deal at a local convenience store.
Katie D.
Whenever Lay's started to do the "Do us a flavor" contest, I was a bit skeptical on their unique ideas for potato chips. These, however, I absolutely LOVE-- and I don't even really like white gravy. These are one of my favorite flavors of chips. These are amazing!
Carmyn P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I tried these for the first time last night and they are absolutely amazing. If you like chips and biscuits and gravy, look no farther. They taste like the kind of biscuits and gravy that have the extra ingredients like pepper, etc. and they aren't too salty. I definitely recommend trying this product.
Abby M.
Katy, TX
Biscuits and gravy...like many people (my husband included) buscuits and gravy is a great meal. And what could be better then mixing biscuits and gravy with potato chips? Well here is the perfect combination for you. I first tried these when I was pregnant and of course they were gone in a couple days. 😍
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
They were really good and tasted like actual biscuits and gravey from the south it was very good and I would definitely buy them agian when I find them agian I was not disappointed at all I totally recommend that you try them
Genevieve M.
Granger, IN
This seemed like a bizarre idea at first (too weird to pass up!), but they're actually extremely good! Against all expectations, they ACTUALLY taste very believably like biscuits and gravy. I almost get a sensation like I might be actually eating country gravy as the chip gets wet in my mouth. That probably sounds weird, but it's almost like that scene in Willy Wonka where Violet Beauregarde chews the special gum that feels like she's really drinking tomato soup or eating roast beef. Whatever's going on with these chips, I really like it! Go Lays! :D
Marinna R.
Santa Clara, CA
Okay, typically I hate foods that are flavored like things that they are not because I find them super artificial, fakey and disgusting. But these were so good... My brother decides to try them with his Subway sandwich and picked them up there and I had half the bag. They taste so identical to biscuits and gravy it's mind blowing and the flavoring is not so strong that it's gross and overwhelming. Perhaps not a staple chip to always have around but every once in a while they are fun!
Jessica T.
Gautier, MS
They taste like biscuits and gravy. You instantly get a sausage taste but I don't really enjoy it. I think this is due to the fact that I do not like Lay's brand chips. I find that all lay's chips leave an oily taste in my mouth. The taste is pretty accurate with the name so I give it 3 stars.
Mandi W.
Glen Allen, VA
Never have I ever had more authentic tasting chips in my life. These taste EXACTLY like biscuits and gravy...buttery and peppery and amazing. And that's coming from someone who lives in the South, so I know good biscuits and gravy when I taste them! I hope these chips never ever go away, and I'm so glad they won the flavor contest!
Sophia Q.
Are these chips good? Does the taste match accurately?
Vanessa M.
San Diego, CA
I have been wanting to try these because I love biscuits and gravy but as a chip can the flavor be overwhelming?
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
I am so skeptical to buy Lays crazy flavors that they have these days. Which ones are the best? This one doesn't sound too bad...still just so weird lol
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Can someone describe the taste?
Sarah B.
Do they taste like real biscuits and gravy?