BY LAY'S®

Lay's Do Us A Flavor Finalist Southern Biscuits and Gravy: 7.75 oz bag of LAY'S Southern Biscuits and Gravy Flavored Potato Chips Southern-inspired Biscuits and Gravy finalist flavor from the LAY'S Do Us A Flavor campaign Biscuits and Gravy Flavored Potato Chips are full of creamy flavor for your favorite LAY'S potato chip snack Pick up a bag to share a crunchy Southern snack with the whole family Vote to save your Fave! see more...

sarah o.
I'm a fan. It's like having dried gravy on potato chips. Not sure about the biscuit taste though. Overall flavor reminds me of a basic brown gravy base. I do wonder what this'll taste like as kettle-cooked potato chips.... hmmmm... In the end this is a good bag of chips to have around as a conversation piece amongst family and friends. I'm sure one of them are gonna finish the entire bag. Happens every time here.
Bee K.
Strange and accurate flavor. It's too bad these chips are a limited edition variety. I never liked biscuits and gravy and I'm told it's a favorite of the south. I can see how they were a winning flavor. You can really taste the sausage! The chips also have a homemade, comfort food taste. I hope they return to store shelves in the future. I would buy an occasional bag.
logan l.
Rome, NY
The chips were really good! They actually tasted like they're meant to. They're not my favourite chip but it was funny eating such a savoury thing as a snack. The price wasn't too bad - got them as part of a 2 for $6 deal at a local convenience store.
Alison B.
This is a shockingly good limited edition flavor. The chips really taste gravy like and a little creamy, and the seasoning is on point. These are available at the grocery store for around $2
Carmyn P.
Louisville , KY
I tried these for the first time last night and they are absolutely amazing. If you like chips and biscuits and gravy, look no farther. They taste like the kind of biscuits and gravy that have the extra ingredients like pepper, etc. and they aren't too salty. I definitely recommend trying this product.
Abby M.
Katy, TX
Biscuits and gravy...like many people (my husband included) buscuits and gravy is a great meal. And what could be better then mixing biscuits and gravy with potato chips? Well here is the perfect combination for you. I first tried these when I was pregnant and of course they were gone in a couple days. 😍
Katie D.
Dresden
Whenever Lay's started to do the "Do us a flavor" contest, I was a bit skeptical on their unique ideas for potato chips. These, however, I absolutely LOVE-- and I don't even really like white gravy. These are one of my favorite flavors of chips. These are amazing!
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
They were really good and tasted like actual biscuits and gravey from the south it was very good and I would definitely buy them agian when I find them agian I was not disappointed at all I totally recommend that you try them
Peyton K.
Waterloo, IL
This is one of my favorite flavors of Lays chips! When you put one in your mouth it really tastes like biscuits and gravy! It has all the spices in the flavor. Tastes just like my moms makes! You should for sure try them out!
Genevieve M.
Granger, IN
This seemed like a bizarre idea at first (too weird to pass up!), but they're actually extremely good! Against all expectations, they ACTUALLY taste very believably like biscuits and gravy. I almost get a sensation like I might be actually eating country gravy as the chip gets wet in my mouth. That probably sounds weird, but it's almost like that scene in Willy Wonka where Violet Beauregarde chews the special gum that feels like she's really drinking tomato soup or eating roast beef. Whatever's going on with these chips, I really like it! Go Lays! :D
Sophia Q.
Are these chips good? Does the taste match accurately?
Vanessa M.
San Diego, CA
I have been wanting to try these because I love biscuits and gravy but as a chip can the flavor be overwhelming?
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
I am so skeptical to buy Lays crazy flavors that they have these days. Which ones are the best? This one doesn't sound too bad...still just so weird lol
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Can someone describe the taste?
melissa n.
Tulare, CA
Do these chips really taste like biscuits and gravy and i wanted to know if they leave a horrible taste in your mouth like i was told?