BY LAY'S®

Baked! Lay's Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps:

• I like lays but the originals are a bit to salty for me. Is this ...10 Answers
  • I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?6 Answers
Reviews (2051)
  • "I would recommend to anyone who loves potato chips and wants something different than just the regular standard flavor. " in 2 reviews
  • "In my grocery store it's $3/bag which seems like a lot of money considering the bag is never more than half full." in 1 review
  • "im not much of a fan of this flavor but my kids on the other hand love lays sour cream and onion chips." in 1 review
  • "I love all Lays potato chips, but the Sour cream and Onion are my favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I can't get enough and I love this flavor so much!" in 1 review
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Awe yes the classic lay’s sour cream and pinion chips, delicious flavor much better than value brands taste. Pro tasty con not very good for you. This product completely meets my expectations and I would recommend it to others. LAY'S® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I love Lay's chips especially the sour cream and onion flavour. It's great for get togethers and movie night all my friends and family love this flavour. You can enjoy with your favourite dips & burgers and what not. We always keep a stock of lays at our home.
Mo C.
I love these potato chips, and they are the only potato chips I eat! I usually like to dip them in a little bit of sour cream.

Only downside is how addictive and unhealthy they are, but if you’re gonna buy potato chips, these are the ones to buy 🙌🏼
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I am not a fan of Lay's - Sour Cream and Onion Chips. The seasoning is too overwhelming. The sour cream and onion flavor - the two flavors do not mix well. The chips are crisp, however, but the flavor is a miss. But ya they go well with Mayonnaise or any sort of dip. I do not recommend these chips to anyone. This product also makes my breath stink when I eat them so I have to have bubble gum afterwards.
Courtney S.
Wichita, KS
these are my absolute favorite chips! i like all sour dream & onion flavors but Lays is for sure the best. i’m addicted! they are so good to munch on, with a sandwich, when you’re bored, any time! i love them so much. highly recommend.
Cindy K.
Honestly these chips are so good for this salt loving girl’s taste. You get a decent amount of chips per bag (you know what I mean) and the taste is awesome. The chips are pretty thin. As far as price goes, these are inexpensive!
Monet S.
For a person that hate real onions I have always been obsessed with these chips. I have no idea why I am like this. I adore these chips and the flavor and always will be a go to bag of chips for me. Goes so well with a sub sandwich.
Amanda G.
sykesvile
These are my favorite. I love the crunch of each chip and the flavor is delicious. Each chip has flavor and that’s what makes this brand good. These chips come in different sizes which is good and price varies by size.
Heavyn L.
Harrogate, TN
These are my weakness. I am OBSESSED with them. I could eat the whole bag by myself!! Once I start, I can’t stop. The bag is basically filled with magic because they’re so addicting. They’re so delicious, it’s crazy!
Cassidy H.
These chips are delicious. They are airy and crispy and the flavor is amazing. Lays has have the best sour cream & onion chip I have ever had. No one brands compare. If you’re looking for an amazing chip, I would recommend this one.
Collin K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Who likes these? I am not sure if I should buy these or not.
Melissa H.
Albion, NY
Do you like eating flavored chips plain or with a dip?
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.