BY LAY'S®

• I like lays but the originals are a bit to salty for me. ...10 Answers
  • I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other w...2 Answers
Reviews (2099)
Buy on kmart
  • "I would recommend to anyone who loves potato chips and wants something different than just the regular standard flavor. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love all Lays potato chips, but the Sour cream and Onion are my favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "In my grocery store it's $3/bag which seems like a lot of money considering the bag is never more than half full." in 1 review
  • "I can't get enough and I love this flavor so much!" in 1 review
  • "im not much of a fan of this flavor but my kids on the other hand love lays sour cream and onion chips." in 1 review
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I really don’t like sour cheese chips but I love Lays chips. The sour cream flavor is not good to me. Lays chips always meet my expectations. Lays chips are reasonable in price from any store. I prefer Lays salt and vinegar chips. Recommend others to try these chips.
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
This tastes like heaven I loved it it’s like really tasty. It might give you stinky breath, but mouth was fixes that. You get it on your hands a lot and it smells kinda bad. It was really taste it and easy to carry
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Awe yes the classic lay’s sour cream and pinion chips, delicious flavor much better than value brands taste. Pro tasty con not very good for you. This product completely meets my expectations and I would recommend it to others. LAY'S® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips
Mampuru M.
San Francisco, CA
LAY'S® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips and LAY'S® Classic Potato Chips are my favorite Lay's flavors, the Lay's chip is crunchy and fluffy in the mouth and the chip is lightly seasoned so it doesn't overwhelm your taste buds.
Payt ♡.
Surprise
These are my all-time favorite chips! I buy these on probably a weekly basis because I literally eat so many of them! I just wish that they would fill the bag with more chips and not air! They have a light crisp taste and I am addicted!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
For a person that hate real onions I have always been obsessed with these chips. I have no idea why I am like this. I adore these chips and the flavor and always will be a go to bag of chips for me. Goes so well with a sub sandwich.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I love Lay's chips especially the sour cream and onion flavour. It's great for get togethers and movie night all my friends and family love this flavour. You can enjoy with your favourite dips & burgers and what not. We always keep a stock of lays at our home.
Makaya C.
Huntington, WV
These chips are absolutely amazing! They taste amazing and everything. They always meet my expectations. They taste exactly how they sound. They are pretty affordable. I would recommend these chips to anyone and everyone!
Heavyn L.
Oneida, TN
These are my weakness. I am OBSESSED with them. I could eat the whole bag by myself!! Once I start, I can’t stop. The bag is basically filled with magic because they’re so addicting. They’re so delicious, it’s crazy!
Madeline H.
I LOVE these sour cream and onion chips. Whenever they’re on sale I grab the huge family bag and eat them all for myself. They’re my guilty pleasure and are perfect for when you’re having an alone night, or if you’re having a huge party.
Collin K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Who likes these? I am not sure if I should buy these or not.
Melissa H.
Albion, NY
Do you like eating flavored chips plain or with a dip?
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.