BY LAY'S®

• Hi everyone! What's your favorite flavor of lays? Mine i...6 Answers
  • I like lays but the originals are a bit to salty for me. ...10 Answers
  • I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other w...2 Answers
LAY'S® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips
  • "I would recommend to anyone who loves potato chips and wants something different than just the regular standard flavor. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love all Lays potato chips, but the Sour cream and Onion are my favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "In my grocery store it's $3/bag which seems like a lot of money considering the bag is never more than half full." in 1 review
  • "I can't get enough and I love this flavor so much!" in 1 review
  • "im not much of a fan of this flavor but my kids on the other hand love lays sour cream and onion chips." in 1 review
Anjali S.
Aah! My most favourite chips. Firstly because when I came to US I was familiar with only these chips and trust me now even having thousands of choices  I always choose these. The most favorite ingredient of these chips is onion. I love its taste.
Abigail M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Some of my favorite chips. Crunchy and delicious. You also get a good amount of chips for what you’re paying unlike some bags of chips. Definitely will buy again and again.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I really don’t like sour cheese chips but I love Lays chips. The sour cream flavor is not good to me. Lays chips always meet my expectations. Lays chips are reasonable in price from any store. I prefer Lays salt and vinegar chips. Recommend others to try these chips.
Miwa B.
My favorite chip as a child. Lay's always has the best flavors. Only con is the price for the amount you receive when you may be able to get a store brand that is just as good. Not a healthy snack but good if you need to fulfill cravings. Would recommend
Mampuru M.
San Francisco, CA
LAY'S® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips and LAY'S® Classic Potato Chips are my favorite Lay's flavors, the Lay's chip is crunchy and fluffy in the mouth and the chip is lightly seasoned so it doesn't overwhelm your taste buds.
accordingtoyolanda ..
Tuskegee
Purchased at: Walmart
These chips always get me. I initially say, I’m only gonna eat a few but I always end up lying to myself. It’s as if they start tasting better and better after each bite. Also, I love the price. Lays are cheaper than Pringle’s at this point. One of my favorites. LAY'S® STAX® Sour Cream and Onion Flavored Potato Crisps
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
For a person that hate real onions I have always been obsessed with these chips. I have no idea why I am like this. I adore these chips and the flavor and always will be a go to bag of chips for me. Goes so well with a sub sandwich.
Himali B.
New York
I love Lay's chips especially the sour cream and onion flavour. It's great for get togethers and movie night all my friends and family love this flavour. You can enjoy with your favourite dips & burgers and what not. We always keep a stock of lays at our home.
Makaya C.
Huntington, WV
These chips are absolutely amazing! They taste amazing and everything. They always meet my expectations. They taste exactly how they sound. They are pretty affordable. I would recommend these chips to anyone and everyone!
Heavyn L.
Harrogate, TN
These are my weakness. I am OBSESSED with them. I could eat the whole bag by myself!! Once I start, I can’t stop. The bag is basically filled with magic because they’re so addicting. They’re so delicious, it’s crazy!
Collin K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Who likes these? I am not sure if I should buy these or not.
Melissa H.
Albion, NY
Do you like eating flavored chips plain or with a dip?
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
I like lays but the originals are a bit to salty for me. Is this version as salty as the originals?