BY LAY'S®

Baked! Lay's Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps:

• I like lays but the originals are a bit to salty for me. Is this ...10 Answers
  • I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
Reviews (2006)
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I would recommend to anyone who loves potato chips and wants something different than just the regular standard flavor. " in 2 reviews
  • "I can't get enough and I love this flavor so much!" in 1 review
  • "I love all Lays potato chips, but the Sour cream and Onion are my favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "In my grocery store it's $3/bag which seems like a lot of money considering the bag is never more than half full." in 1 review
  • "im not much of a fan of this flavor but my kids on the other hand love lays sour cream and onion chips." in 1 review
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
Foodie Expert
The sour cream and onion and the honey BBQ are my favorite bags of lays chips, and while lays delivers the classic potato chip flavor, some bags tend to taste kind of bland. They also tend to be on the oily side so if I eat too many it sits In my stomach and makes me feel bleh.
Monique C.
Foodie Expert
So yummy! Always make sure I have some in my home ! Taste so good . And perfect for on the go ! Lays is a great company! Super delicious and never lets me down! I found this at my local Walmart and target !
emmy u.
Foodie Expert
These potato chips are among my favorite. The flavor is perfect, it isn’t too salty or greasy but it still has enough flavor. They tastes great by themselves or with dip!! And would def go well with an ice cold can of coke! Totally recommend trying these!!
Jessica G.
Guntersville
I could eat a whole bag of Lays sour crameam and onion potato chips in one sitting! I love how salty they are and full of flavor! They are the best brand of sour cream and onion chips and worth the price difference!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand and flavor of potato chips. Lays are so thin and crispy. Whenever I need some yummy greasy potato chips, these are the ones. But yeah, definitely not the healthiest snack you could pick!
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
There is not a better flavor than these sour amazing lays chips. They are quite unhealthy, I agree, but a little snack a day will not heart no body, right? I can't stop eating usually one I start because of how amazing of a snack it is. It is very, very good prize for a large bag of chips. Sometimes they even sell 5 or something for about 3 dollars I think (only sometimes). They are obviously the best for maybe a date at home with a movie along with it. Or even when you're along you could be watching a movie and stuffing these delicious chips down as well. I love it very much even with the amount of sodium it has. It's well worth the money and the best daily snack for me.
Madison Z.
I personally don't like this flavor of chip but my husband and daughter are obsessed. I buy the party size bags multiple times a week. They're a staple in our house.
Mia P.
Foodie Expert
I buy the Lays Sour Cream and Onion Chips in the tall cans called STAX. I used to buy Pringles all the time until I bought these. These are so much better!! The price is so much better also!! I buy these at the Dollar Tree for $1 a can!! They taste great and the packaging keep the chips from being broken!!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love the sour cream and onion flavor but always found the Lays version too salty. It's yummy, but I can only have a couple before I call it quits. (And trust me, I usually eat salty foods already so I'm surprised this is too overbearingly salty!) The chips itself are always crunchy and crispy. But really, the flavor is too salty. Just... Can't.
Chelsea R.
Foodie Expert
I go through phases with sour cream and onion chips and these always seem to be my go to brand for them. Are they delicious, of course. Are they good for you, defiantly not. It makes no sense to buy the smaller size because the family size is about 25 cents more where I shop so it's a good bang for your buck. Last time I ate them my body did react so I don't know if they changed the formula because I've never had a problem before.
Collin K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Who likes these? I am not sure if I should buy these or not.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Melissa H.
Albion, NY
Do you like eating flavored chips plain or with a dip?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.