BY LAY'S®

Baked! Lay's Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps:

• I like lays but the originals are a bit to salty for me. Is this ...10 Answers
  • I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?5 Answers
Reviews (2023)
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend to anyone who loves potato chips and wants something different than just the regular standard flavor. " in 2 reviews
  • "I can't get enough and I love this flavor so much!" in 1 review
  • "I love all Lays potato chips, but the Sour cream and Onion are my favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "In my grocery store it's $3/bag which seems like a lot of money considering the bag is never more than half full." in 1 review
  • "im not much of a fan of this flavor but my kids on the other hand love lays sour cream and onion chips." in 1 review
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Awe yes the classic lay’s sour cream and pinion chips, delicious flavor much better than value brands taste. Pro tasty con not very good for you. This product completely meets my expectations and I would recommend it to others. LAY'S® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
The sour cream and onion and the honey BBQ are my favorite bags of lays chips, and while lays delivers the classic potato chip flavor, some bags tend to taste kind of bland. They also tend to be on the oily side so if I eat too many it sits In my stomach and makes me feel bleh.
Kiani C.
Goshen, IN
You can never go wrong with a classic potato chip. They are very very inexpensive to buy. Perfect thing to bring for a party. One thing I like about lays is they are always coming out with new flavors to try.
Monique C.
So yummy! Always make sure I have some in my home ! Taste so good . And perfect for on the go ! Lays is a great company! Super delicious and never lets me down! I found this at my local Walmart and target !
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My favorite lazy day snack chip. The moment I get a single drink in me, these bad boys are instantly the first thing I crave. I never get tired of them. What more can I say, the flavor is on point and I could never turn down a handful if they are out at a party.
Jessica G.
Guntersville
I could eat a whole bag of Lays sour crameam and onion potato chips in one sitting! I love how salty they are and full of flavor! They are the best brand of sour cream and onion chips and worth the price difference!
Ashley L.
I love these chips I love sour cream and onion they just have that tast that u don’t want to put it down I tase a lot of the onion to the chip and that is what makes my tase buds go crazy lol
Nicole S.
Delicious flavor!! Lays chips are one of a kind. They are crispy and delicious. The variety of flavors is amazing! We always have at least one bag in our pantry .... must have!
Madison Z.
I personally don't like this flavor of chip but my husband and daughter are obsessed. I buy the party size bags multiple times a week. They're a staple in our house.
Stephanie J.
Hamburg, PA
Sour cream and onion is such a classic potato chip flavor, but Lays has got it down. The tanginess against the saltiness is just the perfect combination of flavors. Way way too addicting!
Collin K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Who likes these? I am not sure if I should buy these or not.
Melissa H.
Albion, NY
Do you like eating flavored chips plain or with a dip?
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
I like lays but the originals are a bit to salty for me. Is this version as salty as the originals?