LAY'S® Smooth Ranch Dip uploaded by Azul P.LAY'S® Smooth Ranch Dip uploaded by Donneitha R.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lay's® Smooth Ranch Dip.
Smooth ranch, love has never known a more delicious duo than us!
Love, Lay's® potato chip.
0g trans fat.
Best served chilled.

Buy on Target*
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I like pairing flavor with flavor so with my ranch dip I like to use barbecue chips or lime chips they're really good I also like using it as a dip for chicken tenders sometimes I like the thicker consistency then your traditional ranch dressing! I like the glass jars because you can wash them and repurpose them with fun do-it-yourself project definitely worth the $4 you are going to pay for it!!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love eating this ranch dip with lays plain ripple chips. It has that each flavor I love. I will also use this as a veggie dip also if I don't have regular ranch in my fridge or pantry. It may not be too healthy but I love it.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
This is my absolute favorite dip in the world!! I can honestly eat the entire jar with a bag of ruffle chips in two days by myself if I'm not careful. I love the taste, texture, and consistency of this product. I highly recommend it for parties or just a personal snack from the comfort of your couch!
Kendra P.
West Hamlin
I absolutely love this dip! It's so creamy and has such a delicious flavor! The dip can be used with several different chips as well! It costs a little more but it's well worth the price! I highly recommend this product!
Holly H.
Lebanon, OR
My go to for dip whether it's for chips or veggies! It's the best ranch dip you can find! Love it! And it's priced just right! Can't keep enough of it on hand cuz we eat it too fast in this house.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I LOVE having these on the side of whatever chips I'm eating! It goes so well with everything. Very creamy and yummy. Especially when they're cold! A must-try for every Ranch lover out there. You can find these anywhere with a potato chip aisle. Tasty and affordable, you can't go wrong with this.
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
Oh this dip is so yummy!!! I'm eating Lays smooth Ranch dip with Lays Wavy Chips. Great flavor and value for the size of jar. Found it at the local grocery store and on sale for less than two dollars. Thumbs up!!!
Kourtnee C.
My husband and I love this dip! It is awesome with any chip but we love it with Nacho Cheese Doritoes. It is also amazijg on turkey sandwiches! Tasteful, affordable and unforgettable to say the least! Highly recommened this dip.
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
I use this dip for BBQ or even to just have it at home for a snack either with some chips or some veggies celery is usually my go with this one is affordable and it last a good while give it a shot !
Christina T.
Orangeburg, SC
I absolutely love this dip. Me and all three of children eat this with our chips. Anything ranch is good. We'll eat it with chips, chicken drumettes, celery. I think it is a good dipping sauce for just about anything.
Valarie I.
Austin, TX
Does this last a decent time at a tail gate in the Texas summer heat?
Angela S.
Is it any other one that taste better than this? Because this one is my favorite
Elizabeth K.
Fayetteville, NC
Is it liquid or not? Does the taste resemble the taste of a ranch cup you might get from a restaurant?
Ciera W.
Does anyone know when these were discontinued? I think I've recently seen them in my grocery store? 😬
Chevy A.
Is it just me of dose this leave a nasty after taste