LAY'S® Smoked Gouda & Chive Potato Chips uploaded by Micaela B.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This all-new LAY’S® flavor steps things up a notch. The distinctive quality of smoked gouda cheese complemented with a touch of chive makes this new flavor exciting.

Sarah P.
Phoenix, AZ
The best chips ever! I love them so much that when they were a limited time, I bought so many bags of them. I stocked up! I was so sad when they were discontinued.
Cheyanne D.
I was underwhelmed with this flavor. I LOVE Gouda and I also love chives. I was disappointed to find that these tasted like their chive and sour cream chips. This flavor isn't bad, but it is just very similar to other flavors that they make. I was hoping the Gouda flavor would be a little bit more prominent.
Katie H.
Akron, OH
These are so packed with flavor its amazing!!!! When I first bought these I thought I probably wouldn't like them, but boy was I wrong. These are so yummy! I can't wait to try out the other options and pick up another bag of these. I will definitely recommend them to friends.
Mandy S.
Plymouth, PA
I bought one of the smaller bags to try this flavor out. It didn't really have much flavor at all to me. You get subtle hints of Gouda but I didn't taste the chive at all. I don't think I'd ever re purchase these to be honest. They weren't anything fantastic but they weren't entirely horrible. I was a bit disappointed.
Micaela B.
If you like cheddar and sour cream you will definitely like these. These are the mature version of the old skool throwbacks. Not going to lie the smoky Gouda and chive was really good. Couldn't stop snacking.
Rebecca O.
richmond
I just bought a bag of these the other day and i was slightly dissappointed. I feel as though they taste like most the other cheese flavored chips. While they have enough flavor, its repetitive. I love smoked gouda so this was very dissapointing
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
I don't normally like chips, but my husband brought these home and they are delicious. A nice cheesy smokey flavor. Not an overly heavy smoke flavor either it's very Suttle. I love these chips I'd buy them again. Never thought I'd like a chip as much as these
Corey C.
Salem, MA
OK I like the Smoked Gouda & Chive flavor much more then the Cheddar and Sour Cream. At 1st I didn't think I would but I thought why not give them a try. We (my husband and I) fell in love. We hope this flavor stays!!
Natalie F.
Sandy, UT
I was excited to try these and wasn't impressed. It just taste like sour cream and onion with a slightly smokey flavor. These weren't horrible, but they weren't great. I could take them or leave them. I do want to try some of the other new favors.
Natasha M.
I personally didn't care for these chips. They didn't seem to really have a flavor or much seasoning. They're suppose to be compared to the sour cream and cheddar and I personally prefer that one.